**Trouncing the fat Tuesday - Hour by Hour***

hi everyone, just got home from work. it's too hot.

sorry about the driving test Lexie, better luck next time.

stick at it crazy, the lbs will come off

molly, I work in pupil support in a school, training days are so boring and like you say really for the teachers. We've got GCSE's at the moment so acting as reader/scribes/invigalators etc, and its too hot to be stuck inside for 2 hours, I havn't been drinking enough water, but can't dash off to the loo half way through the exam, so I have to catch up when I get home.

hope everyone else has had a good day.

Evening all, sorry, no time for personals other than a hug for Lexie for the driving test ((()))

First day back at work went ok, I am feeling very tired and *sigh* hungry :(
Plus side, puting on my work trousers which I haven't worn for 10 days, I definitely felt a difference, so that's good.
In the middle of cooking tea for hubby and son so will come back later on.

well thats me off the reservation. Meh.
moan moan moany moan

Screw it, need to get a grip here.

God, I want to cry. Just had email from CDC saying that her stock hasnt arrived, and won't until Monday-ish. I only have one day's supply left :( It's difficult as we are in Germany, so the stuff has further to travel. She is frantically trying to source enough for me to get me through, but I want to cry because I know that if I stop now, restarting AGAIN will be so hard.
Feeling like throwing in the towel. I'm so hungry today, and weepy and tired and I want something to eat so badly. But I also want to stick at it, so wont eat until I know for sure what the situation is.

God, I want to cry. Just had email from CDC saying that her stock hasnt arrived, and won't until Monday-ish. I only have one day's supply left :( It's difficult as we are in Germany, so the stuff has further to travel. She is frantically trying to source enough for me to get me through, but I want to cry because I know that if I stop now, restarting AGAIN will be so hard.
Feeling like throwing in the towel. I'm so hungry today, and weepy and tired and I want something to eat so badly. But I also want to stick at it, so wont eat until I know for sure what the situation is.

I would ring cambridge and ask why as CD have a next day delivery and they are not likely to have no stock!!!
Maybe she just hasnt got the money to buy stock and if thats the case.... that is terrible!!
I would def ring them asap!
x

Spoke before thinking.. I presumed ur stuff was being sent from UK!! and it was being sent to her....

I hope you get it sorted!

x

Failed on 2/3 majors. Minors I had about 8 but would have passed were it not for the majors.

Apparently I clipped my wing mirror on a sign - didn't hear it, feel it or anything, but fair enough, its a my word against theirs scenario. So meh. This was 2 majors here.

Second fault - Coming down a road. 3 cars in front of me (not indicated by the way) pull out into oncoming lane and over take another leaner driver stopped in middle of the road, so I slow down, learner not moving. I stopped and then checked no more oncoming traffic, pulled out into oncoming lane and continued on my merry way. Apparently the stopping was the fault (viewed as a failure to plan ahead) - the 3 cars that went before me should have been a step for a hint. Fair enough but I explained that whilst they may have felt it was safe to do so, I wasn't sure it was so liked to check first. I think it was the stopping first though. Either way can't argue with them can I?

Chin up Lexie...you'll make it nice time around. You just weren't meant to pass today for a reason...don't know what reason, but it sounds sort of comforting!!!

I have had a cr*p day today on the food front and altho cross with myself in some ways, I have needed the carb comfort. Had a very bad evening as mentioned earlier with DS and it has played on mind a lot today so much so that I have to 'fess to my sins big time!! Tomorrow gonna be tricky as taking the same DS(God knows why!) to the college he will be doing catering at in Sept for lunch so he can see how the restaurant works and what he is going to be doing. Only day I can book so he had better appreciate it!! Grrrr!!!

Anyway, have still had lots of water today so will focus on that...

If you are bored, I have just updated my blog (not a diet one, a general one) sarwrly.blogspot.com Feel free to have a nose!! It saves me putting pics on here!

Have a good evening all

Sarah
x

((((((((((((Lexie)))))))))))) sorry to hear about the driving test hun!
and ((((((((()))))))))) to anyone else that needs one!

I'm having a good day today! Sun is shining, loving the new job and enjoying my shakes with crushed ice! Its delicious so thats keeping me on route! Feeling really settled for a change :)

Hope everyones bad days pick up xxxxx

sorry to hear that you had bad days girlies group hug xx

glad your having a good day lizz

i have been off getting tattoo'd
29glny0.jpg

i was only a little bit dizzy when i got up off the bed

Ouch kerryberry. I have a large one on my arm too but I hate it!!!Got it when I was 17. So now I will never where short sleeves, even when Im slimmer

Ouch kerryberry. I have a large one on my arm too but I hate it!!!Got it when I was 17. So now I will never where short sleeves, even when Im slimmer

sorry to hear yo udon't like yours
i have loads including
1626tu0.jpg

my wing they go all the way to my bottom

but i love tattoos

Back