Trousers are now looser!

Honeybee1

Hi all hope you're feeling good today! Just put on my fave trousers and can now get two hands into the waistband!! Trying not to weigh too much but think I have lost 5lb.

Well done :)

Its funny what can motivate us other than the scales...trying not to be obsessed with the weighing as well ;)...I have a pair of jeans that I would love to get into....not there yet but I know it will feel great when I am.

well done! :)

So now your fav trousers not so favourite!! Keep them and put them on in six months!!!!

well done its such a fab feeling i actually have a trousers i cant button in my wordrobe that im going to try on every now and then i already think its a bit closer to closing but i cant wait for the day i just button it up. u no what else is a great ego boost notches on belts. such a small thing but its actually fab when it moves to the next one lol

I must start doing proper measurements with a tape. Did that last time and kept a log, that was a good incentive as I saw the inches go. Maybe better to measure in cm so the numbers go more quickly ;-)

Lol cm a good idea:)

I dont measure up regularly but do track occasionally. Evrytime i have a sts i measure and of course i've lost inches fromlast time. Keeps me motivated!
:D

I have about 3 different sizes in my wardrobe and probably another 3 sizes stored in my 'never never' boxes under the bed!! Maybe one day I'll be able to try things on and realise that either:

a) they are now too loose
b) they are covered in moth holes
c) they are sooo out of date that they look ridiculous!!
:giggle:

Back