Trousers feeling tight :(

Hi dont be too hard on yourself and get back on the wagon that weight will come off again and everyone needs a holiday hoped you had a good time.

Just think if you say stuff it theres a danger the trousers will feel tight, or after a while wont fit at all. Try not to get down about it, take it on the chin, you know why its happened and you enjoyed it. Get back into sw frame of mind and it will go in no time!!

I agree! Be glad that you had a nice holiday and enjoyed yourself and now get back on the plan. The extra weight will fall off again. Holidays will happen and lots of us put on weight - there's no point stopping the plan as you've done so well so far.

You may feel disappointed now, but if you say 'stuff it' you'll end up putting all the weight back on so imagine how disappointed you'll feel then... Now is the time to nip it in the bud before you end up where you started!

I went on holiday and I gained 5/6lbs, I didn't go to weigh in, because I knew if it was official I'd want to pack it in. I've just put a pair of trousers on that last week fitted fine, now they're tight round the waist :( Its so depressing :(

Holiday is once a year, you've worked hard for it all year - and you've quite rightly enjoyed it! Now you can pack in the diet all together, put on a stone, and come back in 6 months or whatever and start again - or you can draw a line under it now, accept that you enjoyed your holiday, and get back on plan and lose it! Yes ok, you've added a couple of weeks on to your target, but that's life! We can't account for every little thing, SW is a plan for life so gains are bound to happen every so often! The worst thing you can do is beat yourself up, feel depressed and reach for the biscuit tin and feel even worse in the long run. You've done amazingly so far, you know the plan, you know you can do it.

Go make a plan for the week, complete with meals, extra excercise you can do & focusfocusfocus - YOU CAN DO THIS!!!:D

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

Back