Try again

Everyone has there downsides mum x

Weigh in tomorrow . Hope its good news for me x

Weighed in today . Pleased to say ive shifted another 7lb this last week. So 28lb in 3 week . x

Fan-bloody-tastic! Well done you!!! Xxx

Yea siobhan im pretty please so far x

AMAZING RESULTS fronnie well done.
Only lived in kimberowrth for 6 months!
Epic fail on diet today but going for a 5 mile run tonight

Why what u been up to mum x
Well I started the morning with toast and weetabix, then ate my sons cola bottles, then at lunch time wondered around the shop looking for something to eat, bought some hot cross buns ate 1.5 they were awful and some cadburys cake bars again awful. I have no idea why I did it but I did not enjoy any of it so need to remember that when I next do something like this!

Well that sounds like something i do x not good and feel like poo after x

I did that loads at the beginning. It was one day that made me think...no, this has gotta stop. I ate a whole bag of crisps and didn't even realise until I was putting the bag in the bin. That was my 'oh, no no no no no' moment. I've not cheated on my 'diet' since. Just write today off and draw a line under it. Tomorrow is a new day. X

I have a couple of nights out this weekend so probably spoil it x

You'll be fine fronnie. As long as you don't go off plan too far and get back on once ur done.

Life still needs to happen. Xx

Thanks ladies both helpful and supportive. At least we are trying and predominantly succeeding

Hows everyone doing with their plans this week xx

:thumbsup: right on track. You? Xx

Going ok so far. Out friday night for a meal and drinks. See how it goes. Once ive lost another stone ill start training again as well x

Had a tough couple of days eaten rubbish but had a word with myself today and back on it in the morning no excuses read lots of motivational things and diet plans, needless to say not weighing myself this week. MUST STAY FOUCUSSED

Hope you don't mind me joining? I started back to SW on Saturday. So far so good sticking to Syns for the day but finding it hard work! How is everyone else getting on? I have a meal i have to go to at a friends house who i've not seen since the summer and have no idea what i should syn for the meal she makes! don't really want to admit i'm on Slimming world in front of her hubby. I'll be expected to bring wine with me. Any ideas how many syns are in bottles of wine as i can only find glass values?

thanks!

Hope you don't mind me joining? I started back to Simag
on Saturday. So far so good sticking to Syns for the day but finding it hard work! How is everyone else getting on? I have a meal i have to go to at a friends house who i've not seen since the summer and have no idea what i should syn for the meal she makes! don't really want to admit i'm on Slimming world in front of her hubby. I'll be expected to bring wine with me. Any ideas how many syns are in bottles of wine as i can only find glass values?

thanks!

Welcome to the group, dont tell them I dont do sw so cannot help but I would I imagine if you times the syns for a glass by 4 that will give you the bottle total

Hope you don't mind me joining? I started back to SW on Saturday. So far so good sticking to Syns for the day but finding it hard work! How is everyone else getting on? I have a meal i have to go to at a friends house who i've not seen since the summer and have no idea what i should syn for the meal she makes! don't really want to admit i'm on Slimming world in front of her hubby. I'll be expected to bring wine with me. Any ideas how many syns are in bottles of wine as i can only find glass values?

thanks!

250ml for large glass of wine. 750ml in a btl. Just times large glass by 3 for syn value. Tbh, if u really don't want her hubby knowing just eat as normal but watch ur portions. Its not always easy eating out/at friends when u don't want to declare you're on a 'diet'
Good luck and enjoy.

And of course, welcome. Get comfy, make urself at home. X

Last edited:
Back