try something different?

cathiec

just filled my slow cooker with stew for tea tonight (bought slow cooker after reading about them on minimins)

then im going to do my 30 day shred dvd (bought after reading about it on minimins)

this web site and all you folks out there have helped me to see that i was getting abit bored with my dieting, probably why i can be so bad at it sometimes (most of the time really:D)

so making a few changes has helped me get back on track and it could help you out there who are struggling ;)

luv cathiec

:DSo cathiec how do you make your stew then? I have a slow cooker and would be interested to know what you put in yours.

i put some potato, onion, leek, carrot all peeled and chopped in the pot with 500g lean stewing beef and a small tin of chopped toms with herbs. then 3 crushed garlic cloves and covered with stock, i use knorr stock pots the rich beef one. cook for 6-8 hours. i didnt put any salt in but did put some black pepper in.

and thats about it :eatdrink012:

Whey hey, will put this on my favourites, all the veg I like which is difficult for me!!! Could be a winner this, thanks so much. Assume it would be free on original and EE. Thank you so much

ye my oh wont eat suede or parsnip, so i have to stick to these veg for stews. when cookin for myself i can eat ANYTHING so have no probs

cathie XX

Back