Try to find 12 stones...

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by KittyBonkers, 8 August 2011 Social URL.

1. KittyBonkers

KittyBonkers New Member

Hello everyone!! My name is Kitty and I have been a chubby girl for most of my life, and at 23, I know it is just going to get harder to loose weight, so I thought I best get off my butt and start loosing some weight! This is my third week on loosing weight, and so far I have lost 3 pounds in two weeks! And that was with bing eating due to my, ahem, time of the month! Though, I am exercising will power, and not eating chocolate during the week! Here are some stats:

Start Weight: 13 stone 13 pounds
    Current Weight: 13 stone 10 pounds
    Height: 5 foot 3 inches
    1st Target: 13 stone

Up until about August last year, I was toeing the line at 12-13 stone, but a month staying with my boyfriend ended up seeing us eating a lot of food and me putting on a lot of weight! Since then, I have found it slowly creeping on until two weeks ago when I found myself nearly 14 stone! I thought to myself, thats ENOUGH. Time to shift this weight, because I don't want to be fat and unhealthy all my life!

So this will be Day 1 on this forum!
    I will update everyday, twice a day so please help me in my quest to get back down to 12 stone! First stop, that elusive 13 stone mark!

Day 1 ~ Mondays *sigh*

Breakfast: Bran flakes with raisins from a separate packet, honey and Cranberry Juice on the side.

Just about to pop off and go do 30 minutes of a fitness DVD! My favourite one, Davina's 30 Minute Work outs ~ The Pump!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.