tryin ww again

smileyjo

just done a week on sw and have notlost a single 1lb
probably because i ate too much but i thought that is what you could do ,anyway im back on ww as i have lost weight with them before and alot quicker so im starting again tommorrow
going to keep a daily food diary to keep meon track and look forward to reading everyones stories:D

I have tried sw about 3 times, I usually have a gud lose the first week then either sts or gain. I started back on ww last thursday, going really well so far. Think ww is far better way of eating as there is nothing u cant have as long as u point it. Gud luck.

good luck smiley jo, ww is a fantastic way to lose weight, it really works:)

I think whichever one you do if you stick to it you loose. I always did SW and lost a lot of weight then of course put it back on.

This time i'm doing WW I have been struggling over the past few months but hand on heart I haven't done it 100%. I had a 100% week this week and at WI this morning I had lost 6LBS, can't express how pleased I am.

Just need to stick to it for life now LOL

I think whichever one you do if you stick to it you loose. I always did SW and lost a lot of weight then of course put it back on.

This time i'm doing WW I have been struggling over the past few months but hand on heart I haven't done it 100%. I had a 100% week this week and at WI this morning I had lost 6LBS, can't express how pleased I am.

Just need to stick to it for life now LOL
Well done you that is brilliant and a lesson to us all. Do it 100% before complaining about it x

tbh i think slimming world is good for a week, but not really a good long term weight loss tool. To me teaching someone that they can eat basically as much meat as they can fill their face with is a bit iffy. I know the rules are actually stricter (like eating 1/3 superfree and only eating til your full) but a lot of people don't take heed to that!

WW is a case of you are either doing the plan properly or you aren't.. you can't bend the rules.

I have tried the plan and I did enjoy it, but the weight didn't come off

Back