Trying a fresh!

Thanks so much for reply Thumbelloulou you inspired me to give it a go, going to start 2moz and hopefully it might work for me fingers crossed and thx again x

No worries! Good luck for tomorrow - ill be fasting too, and checking in here regularly :) would love to know how you get on :) x

How did you get on Maz????

I still fasted last Monday and Wednesday just been rubbish updating on here!

Fast day today. - just having my one and only cup or tea for the day!

Planning a usual couscous lunch, and something for dinner like chicken breast - I really need to find something more interesting, but there are ways to spangle it up!

Taking the kids local swimming then off to Tower Parks in Poole with them tomorrow.. Should be fun!

Need to work out my days next week with the bank holiday and going camping... I'm so close now to where I want to be .. But it's so hard!

Hi Lou, your doing great, your so close you must feel really chuffed:) If im honest im really struggling to get back on plan so cross with myself, i work in a school so off at the mo, that should be a good thing time to plan but have been here and there with the kids and meals out and i no thats no excuse! going to stick to sw today and have a fd on thursday and i mean i am definetly going to stick to it, really have had enough but going to take it one day at a time i no i can do it, lost 3stone but that was years ago but never say never hey! sorry for going on Lou, hope you have a lovely day and cant wait to see how your friday wi goes, will be rootin for you:) x

Hiya. I'm inspired so here to join you, I hope that's ok!! I've been on sw for 11 weeks and lost 11lb but finding it hard to budge any weight now and have started cheating cause I'm fed up :( I'm going away this week but when I come back I'll be doing the 5:2 + sw combo!
Good luck and I'll be back hehe x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Lou, your doing great, your so close you must feel really chuffed:) If im honest im really struggling to get back on plan so cross with myself, i work in a school so off at the mo, that should be a good thing time to plan but have been here and there with the kids and meals out and i no thats no excuse! going to stick to sw today and have a fd on thursday and i mean i am definetly going to stick to it, really have had enough but going to take it one day at a time i no i can do it, lost 3stone but that was years ago but never say never hey! sorry for going on Lou, hope you have a lovely day and cant wait to see how your friday wi goes, will be rootin for you:) x

Hey Maz! I so hear you - it's really tough during the summer with the kids about and all the lovely food you fancy eating! Not to mention wine in my case ;) I was cheating too much which is why the 5:2 been a good distraction. I'm still following sw roughly on non fast days. You can do it Maz - and one day at a time is the right way to go - planning is definitely key and if you're thinking of food, have a drink of something. Good luck on Thursday :) and I'm always checking in here if you need a supportive word or two x

Hiya. I'm inspired so here to join you, I hope that's ok!! I've been on sw for 11 weeks and lost 11lb but finding it hard to budge any weight now and have started cheating cause I'm fed up :( I'm going away this week but when I come back I'll be doing the 5:2 + sw combo!
Good luck and I'll be back hehe x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome Loveisaverb :)
Glad you're inspired!! 11lb in 11 weeks is great and really steady - well done :)
It's definitely a good boost to incorporate the 5:2 - I use my fitness pal to track cals on fast days- sometimes put the cals in in the morning so I know what I'm having.. It gets easier each time you do it and I can go easily til dinner time now on just black coffee, sparkling water and a cup of tea first thing. First time though make sure you plan your day with three 'meals' - I was doing approx 100 for breakfast, 150 for lunch and 250 for dinner plus a cup of tea and drinks - so first week I had around 600 for the two days and lost 2 lb ( my biggest in 5:2 comb) I know I don't get big losses but so happy it's coming off and staying off!
Got 6 to go now as I've shifted my target and though I know it'll take a few more weeks, I'm determined to get rid!
Enjoy your holiday :) and look forward to seeing you back xx

:)thanks Lou its really good to see you doing so well really spures me on, had a good day today doing sw, lots of fruit and veg, so a good start just need to keep it up x

:)thanks Lou its really good to see you doing so well really spures me on, had a good day today doing sw, lots of fruit and veg, so a good start just need to keep it up x

Ah, thank you and no worries :)
We are all in this together on our own journeys!
Well done on the fruit and veg too - I do love how you can have lots of that on SW guilt free - it's just about making the right choices :)
I do find on 5:2 that I'm less tempted by things as I know it's just a day at a time so easy to stick to knowing that the next day I can have something within reason:)
Hope you've had a good day xx

Sp this morning after yesterday's fast .. Scales say 140.8lb which is 0.8 to go to my original 10st target! I'm quite excited and hope that shifts by tomorrows wi! The end is so in sight!
Then just 4more to get to my new target :)
Plenty of water today and sticking to SW so everything crossed :)

have got everything crossed for you too Lou, so exciting, your doing brill:) im plodding but ok, my sister cooked for the family 2nt thats all im saying well lets just say i ate it but will c. looking fwd to hearing from you tomoz hun x

Well, today's WI is the same as yesterday's, so a 1lb loss for me this week! So so so close to my initial target, which I hope I will make next week!
Can't believe I am 1 lb away from 10st - it seemed like such a long distant thing not that long ago!
Super pleased :) :)

have got everything crossed for you too Lou, so exciting, your doing brill:) im plodding but ok, my sister cooked for the family 2nt thats all im saying well lets just say i ate it but will c. looking fwd to hearing from you tomoz hun x

Hey, thanks!
So difficult when you have to fit into other people's meals! I'm sure you'll be fine, and I bet you subconsciously didn't eat as much as you may have done before?
Hope today is full of lovely fruit and veg and free food xx

Yeh:) well done Lou thats fantastic you should be so proud of yourself :thumbup: how much is it you have lost and how long has it taken? x

I am thrilled!
So far 1st3lb since 2nd jan - it's a slow process, but I'm happy that its steady - got a bit frustrated when I got stuck in one place for a couple of months, but now the end is in sight!
Xx

your doing great and not far to go now:) im a bit all over the show just cant seem to get back onto it, have even been looking into doing weight watchers, did it years ago and did really well but have to see how the propoints work sometimes i just need something completly new to get me motivated again:confused: but chances are it prob wont suit me and in that case im just going to have to really focus with sw, not making excuses i know sw does work if i stuck to it;) the way i should! xx

Go for it with 5:2 lovely! It's so easy - I have friends doing it too, and losing every week.. So lush just thinking/worrying for two days a week and the rest is bizarre not even really thinking about it!
You can do it Maz, we both can xx

i did try the 5:2, had the book and everything and lost for abr 4 wks and that was it just stopped losing, a friend of mine did the same cus everyone she worked with were doing so well, loved that way of dieting and so wish it worked for me. on feast days ate well but didnt go mad but i just stopped losing:mad: were/are you still following sw for the 5 days or just following 5:2 x

Recon I do 2 fasts, 2sw and 3 not going mad but not counting anything.. I lost best the first week when I had nearer 600cal - random.. Ought to try it again!
How much are you hoping to shift? Sometimes it takes time to work out what works for you - sw alone did me great for a few months then I think I wasn't being very accurate - and got stuck. Got fed up with everyday dieting and was cutting corners - so frustrating!
You can do it Maz - do a good sw food shop, get some recipes you want to try and you can get focussed :) do you do red/green or EE?
I've got a few good recipes I can ping you xxx

thanks Lou, i have always done ee and should be no excuse because i have lost before and have books full of recipes that ive collected and made up, your right ive got to focus, im away this wknd with friends so in the back of my mind im thinking well im going to struggle to stick to it then! have been off work for the six wk hols as i work in a school and im so not complaining but think when i go back nxt wednesday will have more structure to my day again. think i will give green ago as i dont eat that much meat anyway. good luck with your weigh in on friday Hun your doing so wellx

Back