Trying a fresh!

You can do it Maz! So much easier when there is more structure to your day :)
I've been all over the place this week! Forgot to fast on Monday because of the bank hol, so I have done it today.. And will do Thursday as well. Heading camping on thurs avo, so not sure whether to pack the scales for Friday WI?! Don't feel like I'm being as focussed this week, though I've stuck to about 550 cal today. Feel a bit flabby today though! Frustrating being so close...
3st is so doable, you can do it Hun x

Rigt, I have a plan.. Been reading about consecutive fast days and thinking this week, due to camping, I am going to continue fast tomorrow, maybe wi on thurs morning if i remember then crack on as usual next week. Recon I've had about 600 -650 today :( I think I went wrong as I ate lunch! Poo!
So, lets hope my plan pays off :)

Sounds like a good plan Lou and if you weigh on Thurs you can enjoy your wknd and then just crack on nxt wk x

Sounds like a good plan Lou and if you weigh on Thurs you can enjoy your wknd and then just crack on nxt wk x

Thanks lady!!! I'm going for it! X (everything crossed!!)

So far today, a cup of tea, black coffee and diet coke!

Good thanks! Just catching up on your posts, you seem to be doing really well! Iv just ordered some 5:2 books off amazon, might try and give it a go but i know ill be crap at it!

Thanks hun! I've made it to my original 10st target today! Wi a day early as going camping today, so didn't want to miss one:)
Aiming for another 4 off which will take a few weeks but then gives me a few lb under 10 to play with:) and will be just over 1.5st since new year.. Feeling very empowered :)

Good for you on the books :) hopefully they will give you some knowledge and inspiration:) don't be so hard on yourself though lady- you CAN do it and WILL do it - believe in yourself lovely xx
When I was in my teens that was the best piece of advice a very dear friend once told me - a bit of a mantra to repeat daily 'I believe in myself' ( I don't do it daily, but when I need a bit of a boost). You really can do it if you want it bad enough and put your mind to it x

Congratulations Lou, you've done it:) fantastic, you deserve to feel very proud of yourself:). Have a fab weekend honey x

How much have you lost so far on 5:2 then? I think im going to try it but not as a long term thing, just as a little boost! I know i can im just so unmotivated atm!

7.5lb in 7 weeks.. It's steady but I've not had any gains and just one week STS :)
Think I will aim for one day fast when I'm at target- it's given me a massive boost! I'd been stuck for three months! :)

Congratulations Lou, you've done it:) fantastic, you deserve to feel very proud of yourself:). Have a fab weekend honey x

Thanks Maz!! So thrilled! Have a good weekend too lovely x

Hi, I've just read your posts and you've done a great job, well done, you must be proud :)
I've been away and tried not to go too mad, although I did hit the wine a bit!!
Back on sw today and going to work in the 5:2 and see how it goes
Enjoy the camping x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, I've just read your posts and you've done a great job, well done, you must be proud :)
I've been away and tried not to go too mad, although I did hit the wine a bit!!
Back on sw today and going to work in the 5:2 and see how it goes
Enjoy the camping x

Thank you!!
Camping was ace and too short as always, though fast camping is not fun, so not a bad thing to come home yesterday!
Good luck with being back on it :) x

Thank you!!
Camping was ace and too short as always, though fast camping is not fun, so not a bad thing to come home yesterday!
Good luck with being back on it :) x

Glad you enjoyed yourself. I've got right back into it and have decided to have my first fast day on wed, I'm back at work then so hopefully it will be easier to do...... Fingers crossed eh?

Back