• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Trying again

Went for my first Weigh in today, i have tried VLCD but dont like the taste plus the constipation is :sigh: so as i have tried just about everything, here i go with WW.Only have 6 stone to lose. :eek: i lost 3 two year ago just through healthy eating, and guess what? i found it again, never mind i will do it again, i think i must be the number 1 in yoyo diets, if i had lost the lbs in weight and not the £ in money with every diet known to man, i would be like Kate Moss by now.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

raudi

One Last Time.......
S: 20st1lb C: 15st9lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 4st6lb(22.06%)
Good luck and welcome to our ww gang! i'm looking at 5-6 stone to lose and i am 11lb down so far in 6 weeks.

Dobo

S: 12st5lb C: 11st6.5lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 0st12.5lb(7.23%)
Hi. I think most of us can relate to what you say and have had similar experiences. Good luck.

Bought some Adios tablets today, hope they help, anyone else tried them?

foodfairy

Silver Member
S: 12st2lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st1lb(0.59%)
good luck hun, ive tried adios but they didnt help at all, you might be lucky tho ;)

Sparkle

Gold Member
Welcome Mrs Wobbly!

Try not to look at the total amount of weight you have to lose, set yourself mini targets. (Now I'm going to use an analogy I created and quite like) Focus on the small hills and not the giant mountain!

You can do this. I've lost just over 4 stone so far on WW, it's taken me a while because I haven't been continuously sticking to it, but I've done it! I still have a few more stone to go but I find it so much easier to set small targets.

Can't wait to see how you get on!