Trying again!

Well done on the gym stuff! I have to say I admire you - I know it's something I'll never have the courage to do so I'm in complete awe of people who go. Well done :)

A sad day for me today. My friend moved back to the UK and I´m really going to miss her :cry: Went for a coffee with her before she left then had a little cry when I got back to my office. She´s been my best friend while I´ve been living in Spain, we hit it off straight away as did our husbands and we all spent a lot of time together, so we are both going to miss them.

Basically ate the same as I did Yesterday, but I changed my dinner salad a bit and added a variety of cheeses. More calories but Yummy and I was under by 300 yesterday after exercise added so I don´t think its going to hurt.

Been hungry all day though, so I´m going to have something a little bit more substantial for breakfast tomorrow I think. See if that helps. Maybe some cottage cheese and some turkey slices.

Going to the gym a bit later tonight (hopefully it will be less busy if we go later). I shall probably be going straight to bed after that! So will wish you all a good evening :)

Sorry to hear about your friend hun. Well done for not reaching for the biscuit tin. :)

Well done on all the gym work too. I start back at the gym tomorrow, hopefully some of your enthusiasm will rub off on me.

Keep up the good work hun :)

Well, I broke my no alocohol rule on Friday :( had an unexpected meal out with some friends. Didn´t have a huge amount though, we shared a bottle of wine between 4 of us and then I had one cocktail at the end of the night.
Been to the gym 4 times this week and swam on one evening (not for long but least it was something).

Today, we have planned a full day of movement! Gym soon, then we are going to drive into the mountains with the dog and do a bit of walking up there. Then later, seeing as the weather is still really warm, probably do a bit of swimming.

Bit disappointed with my weight loss this week. Only half a kg. (1.1 lb). I do feel much better tho and don´t get out of breath so easily :) so I must be doing something right! I´ll take some measurements later and see if any cms have shifted!

Never be disappointed with any loss. Those scales hate to give anything to us humans lol. Take the loss, say thank you very much and next week you'll be giving me 2lbs lol.

You're doing really well with the activity side and a few glasses of wine won't hurt you occasionally. Go by what the tape says rather than the scales.

Have a good week.

I agree with tranquility. Any loss is worth celebrating.

You are doing so much exercise your body is adjusting, so that is why you may not have lost as much as you were hoping for. Keep it up and next week yo will see a bigger loss.

Well done hun xx :)

The batteries are gone in my scales. I measured myself tho but nothing gone :( Although my husband told me yesterday that my face is much thinner and he can see my cheekbones again :) I looked this morning in the mirror and I think he is right! I can see more of my ears since my cheeks are not so much in the way :)
Been increasing the exercise bit by bit everyday. I have noticed that while I don't get out of breath so quickly anymore, I sweat so much it's unreal! It litterally pours out of my head! When I first started I used to go red in the face (and this would last for hours afterwards), but now I don't go red just sweat buckets! Has anyone else noticed they sweat much more than they did when they first started exercising?

Well done :) Sweating exercising is good! You're probably working harder :)

I just have to look at an exercise DVD and I break into a sweat, and I have been exercising on and off for 3 months!!! :)

On Sunday at the gym, i was on the cross trainer which faces the window. I noticed in the reflection that behind me on one of the bikes was a man from work! I had to stay on there for ages cos I was sweating so much my hair was all wet on the front and I didn´t want him to see me, so I stayed on there until he had gone. haha I ended up staying on there over an hour! Good for the cals but not good for my poor legs!

:8855: Typical, thats the sort of thing I would do. Well done on the cals burned though. ;)

I was really proud of myself last night. Had a night off from the gym, and when I logged my food I was 7 cals over, so I decided to take the dog for a walk to burn them up.
Then I really let myself down. I got very very hungry just before bed time. What I should have done was had a glass of water and gone to bed. But instead, I went into the fridge and thought, just one spoonful of peanut butter won't hurt! It turned into about 6 spoonfuls. Only teaspoons but they were way overloaded!
My stomach has been really dodgy this morning, so that teaches me!

Got some batteries for my scales, so I will weigh in tomorrow. (I'm changing it from a Sunday to a Friday).

Had a good day today so far and will definitely go to the gym tonight, if only just to get away from the peanut butter!

Ooops on the peanut butter. lol I tend to hide things like that in a box so that it doesn't shout "eat me, eat me" everytime I open the fridge door.

I always allow for a cup of tea or a low cal hot choc with a biscuit before bed as if I go to bed hungry I don't sleep well.

Good luck for WI.

I haven´t been on Minimins much this week, really sorry as I really enjoy reading everyone´s stories on here :) Work is hectic at the moment and quite stressful and by the time evening comes I´m totally shattered and just want to lie still like a vegetable for a couple of hours!

Haven´t even been to the gym all week until this morning, but I have been doing some Wii Zumba as soon as I get in from work every evening, so at least am doing something!

My weight loss is not happening! I´ve only lost 1 lb in 2 weeks. My husband bought me a HRM in the week and one thing I noticed is that my calories burned are slightly less according to that than to what I was recording. So I was eating more over my cals allowed than I thought. If its just that that is the problem I will be very grateful as easy to fix :)

I started Day 1 of the 30 day shred today. Bloody hard! But I got through the 2 mins and it was after an hour at the gym on the cross trainer, so pretty pleased :) Although currently every single part of my body aches!

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend, am off out to a party later, so maybe do some dancing and burn a few extra cals :)

Ooh lemme know how the 30 Day Shred goes for you! I am gonna be ordering soon hopefully :)

I've noticed that too, when I run I use Nike GPS and it tells me how many calories I've burnt (weight/height/gender is entered before I start) and it's always about 150 less than MFP states? Hence I go by Nike app and not MFP :0/

Back