Trying again!

I've noticed that too, when I run I use Nike GPS and it tells me how many calories I've burnt (weight/height/gender is entered before I start) and it's always about 150 less than MFP states? Hence I go by Nike app and not MFP :0/

I expect it´s because we are getting fitter, therefore the heartrate isn´t going up as high? I noticed on the cross trainer yesterday I had to move the resistance up quite a few notches until my heart rate went up to a decent burn rate.

I did Day 2 of the shred today. It´s bloody hard! But it´s only 20 minutes so it flies by, such a relief when she suddenly says we finished! :D
I´m feeling it all across my arms and shoulders today.

Did day 3 today, I got out of bed half hour earlier than usual and went straight to it! I have a great feeling now that even if I don't manage anything tonight, at least I've already done a little exercise today. :)

I also have a new goal. I haven't lost any actual weight for ages! It goes up and down by half a kilo, but hovers around the same. I can see though that I am changing shape, my waist is more defined and this morning hubby told me my legs are more toned and look thinner :)
Anyway, my parents are coming to visit on my birthday in middle November and they havent seen me since April! I bought a dress back in May from M&S, it was while I was doing Dukan so I thought I'd lose the few inches I needed to make it fit, but I stopped Dukan and instantly gained back 5 kgs! I love it but it wont do up. I've never worn it, and so my goal is to wear it on my Birthday as we're going out for a meal when they arrive. Hopefully it will do up with room to spare, or I won't be able to eat much incase it bursts! :D

Back