Trying again :)

babyweightx3

Hi there

Been thinking about trying low carb again after bouncing about other diets with very little success :( tried juddd for awhile but I ended up pigging out on the days I could eat & struggled with 500cal days! Then tried calorie counting but felt too hungry all the time lol!

I have done a low carb diet before & lost a stone! I loved the food and I am kicking myself for not sticking with it :(

I have been having a wee snoop at your lovely diaries! The food all sounds so yummy!!
Asda delivery is arriving in the morning so fingers crossed this time I succeed :)

Looking forward to posting my meals :)

I am gonna have to retrain my brain lol! Had an amazing lunch then felt so guilty!!! I would normally be getting by on coffee and a wee snack at lunch!
My sons are back at school today so I will get some walking in doing the school run :) just me and my wee princess at home today! It's very quiet lol!

Breakfast - nothing (asda delivery late :( )
Lunch - bacon, eggs, mushroom
Dinner - should be pork chops, fried cabbage and a little melted soft cheese as sauce
Snacks - some slices of mattersons sausage

Hope this is looking ok!!

Doesnt look like you over ate to me at all! The lower your carbs, the less you need to worry about calories. Atkins just said to 'eat until satisfied' and that's good advice, especially in your first week or so when you're likely to feel hungry before ketosis kicks in.

Doesnt look like you over ate to me at all! The lower your carbs, the less you need to worry about calories. Atkins just said to 'eat until satisfied' and that's good advice, especially in your first week or so when you're likely to feel hungry before ketosis kicks in.

I guess it's just gonna take my wee brain time to stop counting calories and worrying about them! As I was entering things into mfp I was freaking out!

Today's food

Breakfast - boiled egg with crispy bacon for dipping yum yum
Lunch - bacon, egg & mushroom
Dinner - crispy chicken strips with cabbage & broccoli

I can not resist the bacon & eggs lol! I know the novelty will wear off but I am enjoying it lol

Wee snack - half an oopsie roll, pepperami and a chunk of coconut bark

I was trying out some things I have been reading about lol! My oopsie rolls came out so well I am over the moon!!! I liked coconut bark but it was sickly so only a wee bit!

I love oopsie rolls! You can add sweetener and fill with cream to make a sweet Swiss roll with the same recipe.

Must try that!!! I thought the rolls would be terrible as I am a very bad cook! My husband supervised so that probably why they were good lol!

I am loving waking up and knowing I don't need to practically starve myself any more :)

Today's food

Breakfast - 1/4 matterson sausage ( not great but I was in a hurry lol)
Lunch - 2 egg omelette with bacon & spring onion plus an oopsie roll
Dinner - steak, mushroom & cabbage
Snack - some coconut bark and a pepperami

I have to say the oopsie rolls are the best thing ever!!! I toasted one with lunch & it was awesome to have that "bready" bit lol xxx

Well done - on the oopsies - I could never get the hang of them, too many eggs met an early demise in trying to make them :)

I think I am in love with them lol! I have been reading awesome things about coconut oil so gonna try to include that as a regular in my diet too :)
Woke up this morning not hungry at all! Been up for about three hours & not managed brekkie! Got a sore head so just gonna have loads of water & hope I am hungry at lunch!!
Planning today
Breakfast - water :(
Lunch - oopsie roll & bacon
Dinner - steak, cabbage & mushroom
Snacks - ???

Lots of water will help you detox and get rid of that headache.

Re coconut oil, make sure you get extra virgin - it's more expensive but lasts a fair while and it's the only one with all the added health benefits :)

Lots of water will help you detox and get rid of that headache.

Re coconut oil, make sure you get extra virgin - it's more expensive but lasts a fair while and it's the only one with all the added health benefits :)

The water did the trick :) managed lunch no bother no headache woo hoo!
Yeah I checked into the coconut oil to make sure I was getting the right one :) it is expensive but the benefits seem so good :)
I am not a massive water drinker so I am gonna have to push myself to get enough :)

Back