Trying again! :)

So having read others diaries and having a family party I decided why waste packs and money !
So am starting on Sunday when I will post my exact weight and do that each week as I feel to see it down in front of me might be the key.
Anyone else starting on Sunday?
Any advise or help greatly received! From all you inspiring people out there that are doing soooo incredibly well!
My thread 3 days ago seems to have had no replies??? Come on we are all in this together and I'm sure there's times when we all need abit of help and support.
Hope if you've managed to read this long thread that you have every success with your journey!
I'm looking forward to scales and packs on Sunday! :)

Good luck for Sunday. I can see that you've started a thread but nothing's been written in it! I'm sure you would have got lots of replies from us all if there had been something to read and comment on :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for Sunday. I can see that you've started a thread but nothing's been written in it! I'm sure you would have got lots of replies from us all if there had been something to read and comment on :)

How strange?
I just introduced myself as trying every diet before and loosing 3 1/2 stone since October on SnS however since February have not been focussed and just dipped in and out and thankfully only put 2lb back on.
I was 22 1/2 in October and am about 19 : 2 and hope on Sunday morning will be about there fingers crossed no more!
I now feel ready to focus again , and get to a size 16 or 18, the weight is not what I'm looking at..... I'd like to be a reasonable size for my age .
Was size 28 squeezed into, in October and now in 22 .
Bring on Sunday and lots of help from everyone!

Thank you so much for your reply! Have a great day :)

You've done great to pretty much maintain since February. Why don't you join the 12 week summer challenge thread? There are a few of us on there aiming to lose 3 stone or thereabouts by August 1st and the more the merrier :)

Not sure what that is?

I go on holiday in July for a week so will have a week off there and I'm away in June for 2 days and thinking if possible I wi be doing packs then but not sure of the actual planned facilities etc yet as I am not doing the planning :(
I hope to loose well as when I'm focussed and 100% as from end October - beginning of February I felt I did quiet well.
Any support I receive would be brilliant.
Thank you for your responses, I already feel ready to start again... Bring on Sunday! :)

Just look under the current threads and look at the one titled 12 week summer challenge. Of course you don't have to be part of it, it's just a few of us that have summer holidays planned and are after a bit of motivation from each other. We're setting a target each to lose and then updating our weight losses weekly :)

Thank u! I will have a look at that then and see if I can find it.
I'd rather like as much as possible before my weeks break in July but then straight back on it as my main holiday is in November and I want to splash out on a fancy new set of clothes, including dresses :/
Thank you for being so welcoming and helpful. Keep in touch, I will put my Sunday weigh in on..... Hopefully I won't scare everyone! :)

The nice thing about being on here is we're all here for the same reasons and nobody makes judgements on your weight. We don't know each other personally and so can say what we like within reason. I don't have talks about my diet or weight loss plans with even my closest friends, maybe because they're all skinny minis, so I find this site really motivating. I'll keep an eye out for you starting on Sunday x

Totally agree! I would never have weight conversations with anyone but husband and daughter so to be able to be open and honest on here about weight ups and downs will be great!
Sunday here I come! :)

Yes I'm starting today so we can motivate each other. Have been off and on s&s since January. But need to be 100% now as I now only have 5wks until my summer hols x x

So Sunday has come and gone nearly? And needless to say after a fantastic time this weekend, I will be starting tomorrow.
Abit optimistic thinking I'd start back on sns today with an exceptionally late night last night and a houseful, but I'm determined tomorrow to hit the scales, packs are all ready out of the box and water chilling in the fridge!
So I'm with you all tomorrow! Well Donne for those who started today and hope everyone else is still doing well!
:)

Good luck for your 1st day then Friend. Today hasn't been too bad really so I'm sure you'll be fine x x

Thank you !

I can't wait to get back on packs and more water ,
I will be doing 4 packs a day as I cope better in myself cutting out all food . Bring on tomorrow.... Loads of toilet trips lol!
Glad your 2nd day going well. :)

hi friend and welcome , ill be starting tomorrow too , im doing a bit of a mix though of sns and weight to go as I have packs from both , just aiming to keep cals about 600-700 depending on exercise.
good luck and well done on your achievements so far xx

Back with it! Day one has begun with sweet porridge and black coffee.
I plan to have strawberry wafer ( yes more expensive than bars but yum! ) pack during the day but as there's 2 in a pack have them at separate intervals and then have spicy spaghetti x2 later as I found before I enjoyed 2 meal packs together more of a meal when everyone else got a plate of tea in front of them. And loads of water and black coffee with also one can of coke zero.
Hope everyone has a good day !

So nearly the end of day one, and all is well. Not been hungry and I've enjoyed being on the packs and taking the carbs away.
Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow, I'm looking forward to my breakfast shake :)

Back