Trying again

I went to morrisons and found some hairy bikers low fat cook in sauce, I think there were about 4 or 5 different flavours they were in pouches not jars and they were only £1 each

i tried one of them and it was very nice , i think it was called a stout and ale sauce, and the fat content was under 2 per 100 gram i will go back and get the others , i am hoping the price does not go up as they could have been on offer as a new line at £1.00

hi mayy
i must have a look at these when im in morrisons again

hi hows it going ?

Hi Mayy. Hope you had a good Xmas and New Year! Well done for only gaining 1lb over the break! I haven't been on here for ages, Xmas and more decorating took over! Problem is my eating was dreadful for all of December and I wasn't exercising as decorating in evenings after work, in 5 weeks I put 3lbs on :-( BUT, started back with low fat, calorie counting and exercise from 6th Jan and I've lost 2lbs! I wouldn't say I'm back in the zone yet, and like you, I have a box of goodies for my two teenage boys and if I'm that hungry and willpower down I end up eating something out of it!

Back