trying for baby

Hi all, just wondered if there any of you hoping to lose some weight before trying for a baby?
I have a 6yr old and me and hubby have decided we would love to have another baby. I want to gt my weight into a healthy place first and start exercising but just wondering what the chemist has told you.
My chemist said do not try for 6 months after lipotrim, but I know quite a few people tend to fall pregnant on this diet. I am starting again on friday but will have official weigh in on mondy at the chemist.

There's a few here in the same boat woman. Some are losing weight to be put on the IVF treatment list -and in fact have already got there! Look out for Maybebaby and (I think and if I'm wrong I'm dead! lol) Tafflass.

I can't say about anyone who's become pregnant whilst on it or even shortly after doing LT but it's definitely the right diet for quick and optimum results -health wise and weight loss wise.

GOOD LUCK!!

No! It's not Tafflass! Scrub that...but there's definitely more than one! LOL

hahah not a chance its me lol x
jesi is doing it for ivf treatment too.
think maybe more but can't remember.
i'm sure they'll be around later x
good luck

hahah not a chance its me lol x
jesi is doing it for ivf treatment too.
think maybe more but can't remember.
i'm sure they'll be around later x
good luck

Sorry babes -when I found your profile picture I remembered -you've loadsa babies! :D

hahahha you guys give me the funnys, love you all :D

Yeah it's me.

Here is the issue with me,

I was put on clomid for 3 cycles and that was not working for me. Then my doctor said I could not have any other fertility treatment until I bought my BMI down to below 30. My BMI then was 33.7.
The doctor has refered me back to my GP and once i am below the BMI required to have further treatment, I am getting refered back to them.
The thing is my issue is I am not ovulating and not having periods. after 5 weeks on LT my BMI was down to 30.8 so not long to go. Just a couple of weeks.

My only advise is that the guidelines for NHS fertility treatment says that you need to have a BMI of lower then 30. You can however go to any other private hospital or clinic and will have no problem getting the tratment.

From your post I did not get any concerns about concieving, just that you wanted to shape up before you tried for a baby. Maybe you might want to talk to your GP and ask them what kind of weight would be more comfortable for you to be in view of getting pregnant again.

Good Luck and keep us posted :)

Back