Trying from a slightly different angle

vj

I've just returned from my CDC. She is truely lovely and always feel so inspired when I've visited her. I need her in my house!
I re-started 6 weeks ago. Did really well at first then faffed about, great when at work but weekends I'm really making the wrong choices.
I know that CD works, been there and done that. I want to do it, I have clothes that I can squeeze into but I want them to look good. I want a healthy BMI not scary regular blood pressure checks at the doctors. The problem is me. I am open to suggestions. I spoke with my fab CDC about her opinion on slimming hypnotherapy, having read up both here and on the web. She revealed she is a trained hypnotherapist and has let me borrow a tape entitled slimming and instructions on how to use it.
So, my journey has brought me to a new crossroad and I'm going to turn and follow this. I don't know if is right for me, my CDC has said that people have different levels of susceptibility.
As I've said, the problem is me so I will also try (again) to do exercise. Why can't I manage do find the time for 30 mins in my day when I know the benefits? I feel a stronger determination because I have a tool (the tape from my CDC), maybe it is kind of an amoeba too, but if it works, who cares?
So, I'm determined to make progress. I will lose half a stone by 21st April. My clothes will fit.
So, here's to my new road...

Good luck xxx

Are you doing CD plus the hypnotherapy or are you switching to hypno only?
Good luck whichever you choose.
x

Are you doing CD plus the hypnotherapy or are you switching to hypno only?
Good luck whichever you choose.
x
Yes, I'm trying them together because I got the tape from my CDC. I am feeling motivated and have managed minimum exercise quota.

Thanks all for your positive comments. I am hoping it will keep me on the straight and narrow because recently if I fancy eating junk on the weekend then I will. Having DH and DD eating something I fancy around me will be the true test.

Good luck! You CAN do this!

Back