trying hard not to eat

alybongo

Grrrr Just had an argument with hubby and now want to eat the fridge and all it's contents. :mad: He is decorating dauhters bedroom and is as miserable as sin. Whats worse is I am cooking his tea and smells lovely.
Oh well maybe a bit of arsnic will bring out the flavour of his fish. ;)
Better go check his insurance policy and drink more water.:rolleyes:

Grrrr Just had an argument with hubby and now want to eat the fridge and all it's contents. :mad: He is decorating dauhters bedroom and is as miserable as sin. Whats worse is I am cooking his tea and smells lovely.
Oh well maybe a bit of arsnic will bring out the flavour of his fish. ;)
Better go check his insurance policy and drink more water.:rolleyes:

hey Ally - step away from the fridge :p lol.....

you know you'll only regret it if you do have something....the reality is - if you do eat, all you're doin is makin the journey longer and harder for yourself - it's sooooo not worth it......

Stick with it....you know it makes sense.....more water, brush your teeth, clean out a cupboard - ANYTHING !!! just don't eat !

Debz xx

(((Aly))). Maybe you could swap for a while? You decorate whilst he cooks and eats his tea?

STOP! Don't do it hun, you are angry and turning to your old best friend, but the important thing to remember is that at the moment it isn't your best friend and will only make you feel worse afterwards.

Hang in there and make yourself feel proud that you exercised self control and will power when faced with a tough challenge.

HUGS

Gxx

Thx everyone. God I love this forum :D.
I would have defo started eating at some point today as being fed up and cross is my old enemy. Mind you just being awake is dangerous lol!
I have just drunk 1/2 ltr of water and about to have some soup, so hopefully out of danger !. Also waiting for the arsnic to kick in and that will defo cheer me up. ;)

:happy096:

Well done! Gotta love a bit of arsnic!

Gx

Hey alybongo, hope you are managing to avoid the fridge? I think it's very admirable that you are managing to do this with an eating husband and daughter around....takes a lot of control. You'll be very proud when you come out the other side of your journey. Each little thing you manage will give you the confidence to face the next challenge, and if you've managed to avoid the fridge, that'd be like achieving a mini-goal in a way. If you ever don't manage something, it's not a failure either, as I truly believe we at least subconsciously learn from our mistakes.

Good Luck!

Edit: Well done! You've done great :)

V

Last edited:
Hey you! I have more right than anyone to tell you to STEP AWAY FROM THE FRIDGE! :mad:

You're doing great so far and I'm really proud of you! Stick with it - and it DOES get easier. I promise :)

See you soon xx

Thanks every one.
Sharon, I DIDN'T DO IT !! I'm chilled out again and we are friends. I think singing Streistand's "You don't bring me flowers" broke the ice and cheered him up a bit. Well he actually roflao. My singing has that effect. OMG maybe he's not laughing and the arsnic has kicked in. I'd better go and check.

Thanks every one.
Sharon, I DIDN'T DO IT !! I'm chilled out again and we are friends. I think singing Streistand's "You don't bring me flowers" broke the ice and cheered him up a bit. Well he actually roflao. My singing has that effect. OMG maybe he's not laughing and the arsnic has kicked in. I'd better go and check.

aww glad you's are back friends. Men can be such ejits at times!

Back