Elka’s food diary

ElkaCar

Hi. New here.

Lost 7 1/2lb in 4 weeks. Still plenty to go.
Will try keep it short.
Wednesday(weigh in day)
Breakfast/lunch: bagel slims(hexb) with tomatoes, baked beans, egg and bit of Primula cheese( part of hexa)
Dinner: beef steak with SW chips, corn on the cob and broccoli. Bit of mayo( 1 syn)
Snacks: banana, apple, 2 tangerines, 2 broghies(2 syns), hifi bar(3 syns)
Using milk(hexa) in my tea through out the day.
Syns: 6 ;)

Thursday

Breakfast: porridge( hexb) with honey( 1 syn) and raspberries
Lunch: tomatoes, carrots,cucumber, ham and egg salad
Dinner: ham roast( 2 syns for glaze) with potato and turnip mash and green beans.

Snacks: fruits. 2 meringues ( 5 syns) with raspberries and fat free yougurt. Hifi bar( 3 syns)
Milk( hexa) in tea

Syns: 11 :rolleyes:

Hi well done on your weight loss, your food diary looks good, lots of speed, I assume you are drinking lots of water too, I try to add fresh lemon/lime to mine (both speed), I could drink tea all day, but drink it more up to dinner time then throw the water down me, I am not sure I lose anymore with it though lol

Hi well done on your weight loss, your food diary looks good, lots of speed, I assume you are drinking lots of water too, I try to add fresh lemon/lime to mine (both speed), I could drink tea all day, but drink it more up to dinner time then throw the water down me, I am not sure I lose anymore with it though lol
Thank you.
I do drink a lot. Hard to note every glass.

Friday

Breakfast: fried egg with turkey rashers, baked beans and tomatoes.
Lunch: naked rice(2 syns)
Dinner: courgette pasta( onions and garlic too). 2 cheese triangles ( hexa) in sauce. Recipe is on SW, really yummy vegetarian friendly meal.

Snacks:2 Hifi bar( hexb), fruits, bit of smoked cheese( either hexa or 2/3 syns), HALO ice cream, just over 100 ml( 4 syns)

SS milk( hexa) in tea

Syns: 6(or 9) 😉

Saturday
Breakfast: porridge (hexb) with banana and raspberries
Lunch: courgette pasta(leftovers)
Dinner: roast chicken with vegetable stirfry
Snacks: 2 Hifi bars( 6), fruits, rice cake(4)
Milk(hexa) in tea and porridge

Syns 10 🙄

Sunday
Breakfast: fried egg with mushrooms( fried in bit of butter 1 syn), tomato and bacon. One sclice toast(4,5 syns)
Lunch: fruit salad( apple, pear, tangerine,kivi,banana and fat free greek yougurt
Dinner: SW Cottage pie( top made from carrot, potato, turnip and sweet potato mash) 😋
Milk(hexa) in tea
Snacks: 2 hifi(hexb), fruits, skinny whip(4,5 syns)

Syns 10 🙄

Monday

Breakfast:porridge (hexb) with honey(1] and raspberries
Lunch: SW Cottage pie with 🥗 ( mayo 1)
Dinner: baked salmon and asparagus
Milk(hexa) in tea and bit in porridge

Snacks: watermelon, 2 hifi(6], fruit bowl, chicken pieces, jelly pot(0,5)

Syns: 8,5😉

Tuesday
Breakfast: Asda Raspberry wheats(hexB) with kivi, passion fruit and yogurt (1 syn)
Lunch: Salad( ham, lamb lettuce, tomato and pear)
Dinner: SW sausages with broccoli and steamed beetroot
Milk(hexA) in tea

Snacks: hifi(3), meringue with fruits and ff yogurt (2,5), fruits

Syns: 6,5 😉

Weigh day -1lb

Wednesday
Brunch: salad(lamb lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, ham and beetroot)
Dinner: grilled chicken topped with bit of tomato paste, mushrooms and cheddar(hexA) with broccoli and beetroot
Milk in tea(hexA)
Snacks: 2 hifi bars(hexB), 2 dark chocolate rice cakes( 8)

Syns: 8 😉

Back