trying slimming world

Weighed myself this morning im 12 stone that is a 2 pound gain since last weigh in :confused:. Gutted im back in the 12 stones. I really thought I had stuck to the diet aswell. Gonna try again incorporating more superfree. doing EE today.

Hea 30g cheese
heb 60g wholemeal roll
6 brews half a syn each for milk is 3 syns

Breakfast: apple strawberries with total fat free yogurt and 20g honey 4 syns I think

Dinner: soup made up from sweet potato,tomatoes, onions, peppers, carrots, garlic oxo chicken stock. 60g roll HEB

Afternoon snack: mugshot sweet thai flavour with apple and melon

Tea: left over sausage curry with slimming world cheesey chips HEA and salad

That looks like a much better food diary already! Don't forget the superfree is there to help portion control how much free food you eat so don't pile it onto the plate after you've dished up the rest, and don't force it in after you've already eaten. Try to enjoy it as part of your meal :)

Also, how much are you drinking and what do you normally drink?

Try not to be disheartened by the gain. You're still finding your feet and as soon as you get your head around the plan you'll be fine :)

Thanks Pippa. Trying not to get to dishartened about the gain. I dont drink nearly enough water. Going to have 5 glasses today at least. Think I need to up my exercise. Used to do loads of running but knackered my knee up so cant do it any more. Cant get out to the gym as husband works away now so no one to look after kids. Have to dust my DVDs off. How are you today?

Just write it off. I promise, once you get on plan you'll be flying :) you should take measurements too. Often when you don't see a loss on the scales and you've been doing everything right the evidence is in your actual size.

I'm alright thanks mate. Tired and annoyed with myself for waking up so early!!

Try to aim for 2 litres of fluids a day. Doesn't have to be water. Do you like sugar free squash?

Ill take measurements today. Yes I like sugarfree squash will try and have that. I always wake up early. Think its seventeen years of kids waking me up. Cant lie in now.

Going shopping now so will try some. Thanks for your help really appreciate it. X

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

didnt deviate from plan yeaterday. Hubby tried to tempt me with a subway and I said no. today is as follows:

HEA 30g cheese
HEB 60g wholemeal bap
3 syns on milkfor brews throughout the day

Breakfast: Mullerlight and fruit

Dinner: sweet potato and red pepper soup with wholemeal bap

Snack mugshot with fruit

Tea: meatballs in tomato sauce made with superfree veg and pasta.

Hot chocolate 2 syns and maybe a curly wurly 6 syns

Back