Trying so hard to stay positive...

LisaLisa

Silver Member
Most of you know i didnt lose a dratted ounce this week :(

I have been fighting with myself since Friday about it - i am still taking the antibiotics [that presumably caused my stall] and will be doing till tuesday night - I get weighed on Friday morning....

will 2 days of lipo without the antibiotics be enough for me to lose weight this week? I dont care if it is only 1lb so long as the scales move - i keep crying about it - the thought of no movement on the blasted scales next week really has me weepy.

I have just been looking at Porgeous's holiday photos wondering if i will ever get there - she looks so lovely...absolutely beautiful.

I dont want to eat anything - i just want to weigh less - such a knock to my confidence to not lose anything.

I have been so good on this diet - i havent cheated once - not ONCE and i wont do - i promise.

I have just spoken to my mum, cried like a baby, she told me all the fab stuff about me and tried to boost me.

I think the 'ex' thing and the antibiotics and the bloody nurofen meltlets i had last week have just knocked me so much.

I feel so fat and ugly

If people can eat naughty stuff and still lose 1 or 2 lbs in a week why the feck cant i have antisoddingbiotics and 6 meltlets and lose weight too? :cry: its just not fair :mad:

Ok so now i have reverted back to a child - but hey ho

I haven't cheated - but i feel cheated....

*spits her dummy out of her pram and wanders outta this thread muttering......bloody fat cells - who'd 'ave em

hurrruummmpppphhhhhhhhhhhh

chin up lisa you will get a result at your next WI, i feel really sorry for you as knowing the scales haven't budged is such a downer.
don't you just love mums though, you can blub like a baby to them and not be judged and feel a fool

Hey i can understand why you are feeling so low - putting in so much effort and not seeing results must be very frustrating.

The average weight loss on LT is half a pound a day. So even if you only got 2 days thats a pound!

Dont let this week get you down - you are over the worst of it - now it can only get better!

xox

aww come on hun, chin up
is'nt it better to get well first while on the meds, u dont want to be ill for next few weeks,
then ur body will start the ball rolling and shift them pounds, ;)
as for the feeling fat and ugly, is not true , wont be long before ur thin to go with the pretty pic u have showing :)

Hi Lisa,

You have lost 16lb over four weeks which is excellent.

It is disappointing when the scales don't move but you have to remember this is not a race...your body is on limited calories and your weight will go down at the rate that is unique to you.

When you are not feeling well or stressed out it does seem to slow the weight down... it is probably the body's own way of conserving it's stores of fat and energy.

Focus on getting better and give yourself a pat on the back for doing so well.:flowers:

Love Mini xxx

sheesh u lot have me bawling again

*checks the date...nope aint due on for a fortnight ;)

ahhhh i will get over it - i just want those scales to smile at me come friday.

Hi there Lisa, don't get despondant, obviously you have not been well or you would not be on antibiotics, hence this is why you are feeling down! Look at how WELL you have done, 1 week without loss is no big deal ........... give yourself a break.... you will feel better about lack of Ib's very soon. Don't beat yourself up, just stick with it, who knows next week you may loose DOUBLE :eek:)) I know I have been there, lost 3 stone, put 2 stone back on due to massive stress. Took some time to gear myself up again to re-start, but I got my 'mind set' right and ........... bingo........back on VLC again. So CHIN UP, you have done great so far!! xox

if you're gonna blub all day lisa then make sure you up your bloody water intake to compensate LOL

lmao scousemouse!! dont u fret - water is my fwiendddddddddddddddd ahhhhh i feel okish now - might even get outta bed ;)

Last edited:
good at least that put a smile on your face, now go and run a nice bubble bath and have a long soak and then see if you feel any better.

bath running - check!
bubblebath squirted - check! check!

*does as she is told - mostly :D

oh and btw - i just took a sneaky peek at my scales - they smiled!! sooo we will see ;)

Yay for smiling scales hun! Hopefully your body will start to catch up and you'll have nice big losses over the next couple of weeks. Here's hoping :) Enjoy your bath babe x

Aww baby gorl...yeah once you stop them...you little fat busting ketones will work like they are on speed!!!! You will lose and then the week after you should have a bigger drop to compensate xxx Enjoy your walk hun ..i am off out too..honest xx

Hi lisa, i really feel for you but dont be too disapointed you've had an amazing weight loss so far i'm sure it will catch up for you. The most important thing is tht you get yourself better, it's probably just your bodies way of sortin itself out & once your 100% it will just burn those pounds away. Chin up chick xxx

hope you are feeling better lisa, can understand how you feel.

ya know the ketones are prob still there doing the fat burning stuff, and the scales not moving is due to another disruption in your body, like water, poo (lol) other stuff, the fat is still going, so when you wi over next week/fortnight, you will notice a little more coming off as your body restabalises after being unwell.

so rest asured, scales mean nothing, fat cells are still shrinking honey, they have to be, they aint got a choice! :D

chin up, big hugs.

Lisa, I really hope the scales continue to smile up till WI. (and beyond of course!)

I don't know if you are like me but before LT, if I was poorly I'd treat myself to naughty stuff till I felt better and would probably have put on a ton of weight.

Once you are back to full health you'll be on here posting your fantastic losses!! And we'll post back how well you are doing. Don't dwell on the scales, concentrate on getting better.

Take care hun.

x

Back