Trying soooo hard

Chezzabell81

After staying same last week I am determined been jogging and done two spin classes but I am craving chocolate doesn't help that my bf is sat eating aeros and flakes laid next to me!!!!!!!!

Hi :) Oh how evil of your boyfriend !!!

I have a big weakness for chocolate too :sigh: but I usually have a Curly Wurly every evening with a cup of tea, they're only 6 syns and I tend not to have any other syns during the day. I find if you freeze the Curly Wurly it lasts for ages!!

Haha I know how evil!! I've done since fri jogging two spin classes and Zumba and been good as gold if I maintain I am goin to cry and eat all his stash!! X

Wow that's brill !! I've been flat out in the gym all of last week and only lost 1lb, but I'm gonna keep it up as I feel great after my workouts! When is your weigh in? Best of luck with it! :)

Wednesday!! Lost 4lb first week and maintained last week was so upset but not letting it dis hearten me we need to battle on!! :0)

Yeah chin up!! Gonna try to keep the gym up, I usually go though phases of going 4 - 5 times a week and then not going at all for a few weeks :rolleyes:

Back