Trying to conceive and CD?

Piggles

Tea Tank!!!!!
Hello :wave_cry:

I haven't been on for ages, sorry. Kind of chickened out of following cd and lost the plot completely. My weight has gone back up to nearly 17 stone and I am gutted. Me and my dh have been trying for a baby for over a year, I don't want to go to the docs as he will mention my weight, I know it must be affecting my fertility.

Anyway, don't want to be all miserable feeling sorry for myself. I want to re-start cd790/cd810 but does anyone know if I can try for a baby while i'm in ketosis? I'm sorry if it's a stupid question, just not sure whther its safe or not :)

Has anyone fell pregnant while they've been in ketosis?

Thanks everyone, looking forwardto getting started again.

Px

Sorry Hun I Don`t Have Any Answers For You,just Want To Wish You Luck,im Sure Someone Will Be Along Shortly With An Answer For You,
Elaine X

You will be absolutely fine in fact many fall pregnant during and after being on CD:)

You must however stop all programmes as soon as you know you are pregnant and cannot restart any if breastfeeding or if not three months after the birth.

my friend started this diet with me..she completed 5 weeks then found out she was pregnant..and she was trying for 11 years good luck hun x

Hi Piggles,
My first time of doing CD nearly 2 years ago resulted in me falling pregnant after 6 weeks on it.
My OH and I hadn't used contraception for 4 years prior with no scares.
May be a coincidence although i've heard it seems to enhance your fertility.
The best of luck to you both.:)

OMG..... Thank you for all your replies. I am so happy :D

I am really excited now and can't wait to get started first thing tomorrow!

Look forward to getting to know you all better.

I think as soon as you know you are pregnant you should stop and go on to eat healthy ? do you think ?

i was following the 790 plan a few years ago and then found out i was pg with my dd. i think that loosing weight helps followed by all the nutrients and vitamins in the shakes. i think that it's the perfect combination. i'm back now to loose my baby weight.

I really hope you manage to follow plan and fall pregnant. It will be much healthier for you and the baby if you do loose a bit of weight, less chance of problems. Good luck for both xx

Good luck with both ttc and cd!

Have you tried charting? Worked first timne for us.

Hi Piggles,

Your story is identical to mine:D

I am currently starting on my 2nd week of a ss restart and want to try for a baby - I must admit that I wanted to try and lose a bit first (does that make any sense?)

Good luck with your re-start and the baby making:D:D:D

Back