trying to find ferrero rocher recipe!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Terri1985, 20 February 2011.

1. Terri1985

Terri1985 Well-Known Member

Hi, has anyone got the slimming world ferroero rocher recipe? I have made them b4 and they were great but I lost the recipe when my computer got a virus. Have tried looking on here but can't find it. . . can someone please give me the recipe and how many syns.
    Thank you!
  2. valerie11

valerie11 Well-Known Member

here u go hun enjoy ;)

Makes 18 at 1 syn each

5 scan bran
    3 tbsp nutella
    3 tbsp golden syrup

Put scan bran in a bowl add a bit of water, crumble in to small bits

Stir in nutella and syrup

use spoons to mix ( saves hands getting covered and doesnt waste mixture,lol)

Spoon in to 18 cake cases (ball shapes)

Put in fridge for an hour

Then eat
  3. jules1506

jules1506 Member

oh they sound gorg, will deffo be trying these on tues (weigh in and purchase scan bran) Thank you so much xx
  4. katty

katty Well-Known Member

mmmmm i'll be giving these a go tomorrow :D
  5. msrsimpkin

msrsimpkin Flubber Buster

I make mine using my HEB of All Bran (or Bran Flakes if I don't have All Bran in, but you get less), blitzed into bigg-ish crumbs and 1 or 2 tbspn of Nutella. I don't even bother with the Golden Syrup, to save on syns. They stay much crunchier than the Scan Bran version (which I find too soft and slightly soggy). And I have these mini muffin cases which I put them in, so it feels like a real Ferrero Rocher ;) Hehe
  6. Madmazy

Madmazy Well-Known Member

Oh yum sounds amazing am sending the OH out now to get some nutella he he was banned from the house as i'm obsessed but now I can make something on plan it's back in!! woooo !! xxx
  7. bailey52

bailey52 Well-Known Member

Love this recipe think I would be very happy to use 1 syn to get the feeling of a chocolate
  8. Kwise1

Kwise1  THE WISE ONE 

I have an alternative recipe

Chocolate & Hazelnut Petit Fours (aka Ferrero Rocher)

8 Ryvita dark wholegrain (1.5 syns each) ( or multigrain / or sesame at 2 syns each)
    5 tblsp Nutella ( 20 syns)
    30 petit fours cases

Crush Ryvita finely and put in a bowl
    Place Nutella in a microwave for about a minute to soften ( or less depending on microwave)
    Pour Nutella onto Ryvita and mix until well combined / coated
    Place 30 petit fours cases on a baking tray
    Push mixture into measuring tsp and level , then empty into petit fours case- then repeat
    Place in fridge to set

Works out about 1 syn each

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  9. slickers

slickers Well-Known Member

would this not be 23 syns?
    5 scanbran 5 syns
    3 tablespoons nutella 12 syns
    3 tablespoons golden syrup 6 syns

23 syns
  10. valerie11

valerie11 Well-Known Member

hi i don't know how its worked out i've never made them found it in recipes thread :) maybe they used the scan bran as a h/e ?