trying to find ferrero rocher recipe!

Terri1985

Hi, has anyone got the slimming world ferroero rocher recipe? I have made them b4 and they were great but I lost the recipe when my computer got a virus. Have tried looking on here but can't find it. . . can someone please give me the recipe and how many syns.
Thank you!

here u go hun enjoy ;)

Makes 18 at 1 syn each

5 scan bran
3 tbsp nutella
3 tbsp golden syrup

Put scan bran in a bowl add a bit of water, crumble in to small bits

Stir in nutella and syrup

use spoons to mix ( saves hands getting covered and doesnt waste mixture,lol)

Spoon in to 18 cake cases (ball shapes)

Put in fridge for an hour

Then eat
:):):):)

I make mine using my HEB of All Bran (or Bran Flakes if I don't have All Bran in, but you get less), blitzed into bigg-ish crumbs and 1 or 2 tbspn of Nutella. I don't even bother with the Golden Syrup, to save on syns. They stay much crunchier than the Scan Bran version (which I find too soft and slightly soggy). And I have these mini muffin cases which I put them in, so it feels like a real Ferrero Rocher ;) Hehe

Oh yum sounds amazing am sending the OH out now to get some nutella he he was banned from the house as i'm obsessed but now I can make something on plan it's back in!! woooo !! xxx

Love this recipe think I would be very happy to use 1 syn to get the feeling of a chocolate

Terri1985 said:
Hi, has anyone got the slimming world ferroero rocher recipe? I have made them b4 and they were great but I lost the recipe when my computer got a virus. Have tried looking on here but can't find it. . . can someone please give me the recipe and how many syns.
Thank you!

Hiya
I have an alternative recipe

Chocolate & Hazelnut Petit Fours (aka Ferrero Rocher)

8 Ryvita dark wholegrain (1.5 syns each) ( or multigrain / or sesame at 2 syns each)
5 tblsp Nutella ( 20 syns)
30 petit fours cases

Crush Ryvita finely and put in a bowl
Place Nutella in a microwave for about a minute to soften ( or less depending on microwave)
Pour Nutella onto Ryvita and mix until well combined / coated
Place 30 petit fours cases on a baking tray
Push mixture into measuring tsp and level , then empty into petit fours case- then repeat
Place in fridge to set

Works out about 1 syn each

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

here u go hun enjoy ;)

Makes 18 at 1 syn each

5 scan bran
3 tbsp nutella
3 tbsp golden syrup

Put scan bran in a bowl add a bit of water, crumble in to small bits

Stir in nutella and syrup

use spoons to mix ( saves hands getting covered and doesnt waste mixture,lol)

Spoon in to 18 cake cases (ball shapes)

Put in fridge for an hour

Then eat
:):):):)

would this not be 23 syns?
5 scanbran 5 syns
3 tablespoons nutella 12 syns
3 tablespoons golden syrup 6 syns

23 syns

Back