1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Trying to get back after christmas!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Voiseyjr, 4 January 2014 Social URL.

1. Voiseyjr

Voiseyjr Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Oh wow! Not been on here for such a LONG time! Since I stopped coming here, I also slowed down on my loss and even gained! That's taught me a lesson lol!!

So trying to get back 100% after Christmas! Any hints on meals?? Both for lunch and for dinner.

I'm a student so they need to be cheap to do, also able to carry in a flask so I can take with me to college :)

Thank you all xxxxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clairelt1

clairelt1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    Find my thread ideas for lunches only this week was given some fab ideas n cheap too, curry loaf yum!! C

Good luck
  4. abisaurus

abisaurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/189722-lunch-ideas-39.html <<this thread was started a while ago but is a merged thread of lunch ideas over the years, be careful with old posts as syn/ hex choices may have changed but the last few pages are more recent and should be fine :)

also there is a thread called salad/ham that might be helpful

Good Luck :) hope to see you around in other posts, see how youre getting on .x.x.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.