Trying to get into the teens.

Welcome ailz :)

think everyones the same with the up and down weigh ins. Im trying to knuckle down now though and hopefully get more ups!

Sorry went MIA, lost another 4lb this week, so I got my first silver 7, and dropped under 21 stone for the first time in 18 months or more.

Thats fab twee, well done :)

I cant seem to get back on the wagon for some reason. Im behaving during the day but at night im struggling. Worst of it is im saving 10pp for night time nibblies and im still struggling! Need to nip this in the bud before it gets worse. Start of a new week so we'll see if i can shift it.

Thats fab twee, well done :)

I cant seem to get back on the wagon for some reason. Im behaving during the day but at night im struggling. Worst of it is im saving 10pp for night time nibblies and im still struggling! Need to nip this in the bud before it gets worse. Start of a new week so we'll see if i can shift it.

I had a bad case of evening grazing, and I just started going to bed earlier. THis is a late night for me at 11.20pm!! How has everyone done this week? Weighed in today and lost another 4lb, after putting 1lb on last week I'm happy, 1more 1lb for my 1st stone, 2lb for my 5%!!

Back