trying to get over the last hurdle!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by FloridaGirl, 15 April 2009 Social URL.

1. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

:eek: Hi everyone, just wondering if those who have done this before or are on refeed, did you find the last few weeks really hard?
    I have 2 weeks and 2 days before I start refeed, I am close to target with about 7 - 9 lb's to go. But because I ve not been this slim for years I am starting to convince myself that I am fine now so why not just eat one Easter egg!!! :eek:
    Its driving me mad :mad: Its like a constant battle because I know I'll be gutted if I give up with only 2 weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!
    any tips guys??????? :copon:xxxxxxxxxxxx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

Just remember that this is for life hun. Yeah you can have just 1 easter egg, or just 1 packet of crisps, but once you start over eating again, you will be back to square one.

The way I am finding it easier now is to monitor every calorie that passes my lips, that way I CAN have an easter egg and I CAN have a packet of crisps, but account for everything.

My motto - a little bit of what you fancy does you good.

Good luck for re-feed, and follow it to the letter for best results.
  4. nmmireland

nmmireland Dublin :)

Your pics are fab Kered, you look great, well done x
  5. goldengirl

goldengirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Hiya Florida Girl,

i had to go away and think about this one, its a tricky one as we sometimes try to fool ourselves into finishing early, when the light at the end of the tunnel is so very near.....i do agree a few lbs doesnt make a hugh difference, however what does is the sense of satisfaction, that you have accomplished what you set out to do and that stays with you a long time.

i say keep going, what is a couple more weeks in the grand scale of things and then you can really WHOOP WHOOP that you did it well and truly. :D:D:D
  6. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I keep thinking the same, I refeed for my hols on the 8th May, and as I am liking myself for the first time in years it would be so easy to lapse, but I remind myself how I got here and how far I actually have to go lol I will have to come back onto TFR after my hols but maybe when I get near target like you it will be even harder lol :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.