Trying to Help Myself Again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Zechti, 10 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Zechti

Zechti Full Member

Hi All,

I've been struggling to lose weight for as long as I can remember, I used to be on this forum a while back but I forgot :( as I stopped dieting for a while.

I've now got to get in shape and I remembered this site as I really enjoyed being part of it and it did help when chatting and talking to people.

Thinking that as it's been a while, I would re-introduce myself.

At the beginning of the week, I weighed 15.9st. I've been maintaining this figure for some time but I really need to try a shift some weight for a wedding in what was 2 weeks at the time.

I have since weighed again (I know weight fluctuates all the time and it's better to weigh weekly, but I couldn't help it) and the reading has since said 15.1st. I don't follow a specific diet. I use my phone app to follow calories and try to keep to under 1400 calories a day. I also realise that the majority is probably water retention but I'm pretty happy with the way I'm going so far.

The exorcise group I went to has been disbanded for 2 weeks for Easter, right at the time I could really need it most. I'm nearly the lightest I've been in a long time and feel better for it physically and mentally. I've now got a week to lose as much as I can. I fit in my bridesmaids dress but I just want it to feel more comfortable.

Well that's my story so far, I'm interested in finding low calorie recipes so if anyone could recommend a thread to check out, that would be really great!

Thanks for reading

Sophie :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.