Trying to pull myself back together again!

Hello!

I have just come across this website! Its brilliant! I have been on the LIghter Life Programme since September 07 and have so far lost 3 and a half stone and was really proud of myself however over crimbo I waivered somewhat - I came in for a pop in on the friday after christmas and had lost 9 pounds which I was amazed by!!! But the wednesday after new year I was weighed again and had put it all back on again!! I know thatmy biggest problem with weightloss programmes is that the moment I do badly I will constantly beat myself over it and can never quite pull myself back from it. Last weeks lighter life session was all about letting go of what happened over christmas and it seemed to process with everyone else but it didn't with me and I haven't managed a fully abstinent day since no matter what I do to try and snap out of it (pamper sessions/writing goals/keeping journals etc.). Does any one have any more suggestions of what I can do becuase I don't want to stop yet as I still have a way to go towards my goal! Sorry if this sounds like a constant ream of excuses - its just the way I'm feeling right now. :(

just sending hugs to you ............... get back on LL and post here.......... stops you eating and getting sympathy(advice) at the same time !! xx

get your ticker sorted out now !!!

Welcome Honestluvie,

Congratulations on your wonderful weight loss, three and half stone is brill:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

click on somebody elses ticker and it will show you what to do ................xx

Dont worry you are not the only one. It is not easy but you can do it just keep chipping away.

I agree that coming on here really helps, so instead of cheating come on and tell us WHAT you are going to do, and then WHY this may help.

Good Luck 3 stone is loads and you should be praising yourself not beating yourself up.:grouphugg:

Back