Trying to pull myself back together again!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Honestluvie, 6 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Honestluvie

Honestluvie Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hello!

I have just come across this website! Its brilliant! I have been on the LIghter Life Programme since September 07 and have so far lost 3 and a half stone and was really proud of myself however over crimbo I waivered somewhat - I came in for a pop in on the friday after christmas and had lost 9 pounds which I was amazed by!!! But the wednesday after new year I was weighed again and had put it all back on again!! I know thatmy biggest problem with weightloss programmes is that the moment I do badly I will constantly beat myself over it and can never quite pull myself back from it. Last weeks lighter life session was all about letting go of what happened over christmas and it seemed to process with everyone else but it didn't with me and I haven't managed a fully abstinent day since no matter what I do to try and snap out of it (pamper sessions/writing goals/keeping journals etc.). Does any one have any more suggestions of what I can do becuase I don't want to stop yet as I still have a way to go towards my goal! Sorry if this sounds like a constant ream of excuses - its just the way I'm feeling right now. :(

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    just sending hugs to you ............... get back on LL and post here.......... stops you eating and getting sympathy(advice) at the same time !! xx

Mini likes this.
  4. Honestluvie

Honestluvie Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thanks - thats lovely! This is the nicest site ever!

Mini likes this.
  5. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    get your ticker sorted out now !!!

6. lighterlifeclaire

lighterlifeclaire Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Tesco Diets/ Calorie Counting
    Yep get a ticker!! they help... and if you feel like eating at any point, come on here!!! :rolleyes:

7. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Welcome Honestluvie,

Congratulations on your wonderful weight loss, three and half stone is brill:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

8. Honestluvie

Honestluvie Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Great! I want a ticker!! Where do I find one????

9. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    click on somebody elses ticker and it will show you what to do ................xx

10. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Dont worry you are not the only one. It is not easy but you can do it just keep chipping away.

I agree that coming on here really helps, so instead of cheating come on and tell us WHAT you are going to do, and then WHY this may help.

Good Luck 3 stone is loads and you should be praising yourself not beating yourself up.:grouphugg:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.