Trying to start again

So the last 6 weeks have been pretty hectic, with school holidays, a holiday to Butlins, 2 weeks with my sister visiting and my birthday, but I've come out the other end 2lbs lighter. Looking forward to things settling down back to normal again, and getting more of this weight shifted. :)

So another 2lbs off for me over the last 3 weeks. Just 1lb until I get my 10% :) People are even starting to notice now. Feeling good :)

Woohoo! 4lbs off for me this week. I don't know how much of that was my own hard work, and how much was due to me being ill on Wednesday, but I'm taking it! I have now lost just over 10% if my starting weight! Feeling happy :D

Hi, thanks for popping by. Yes I'm still with the OU. Got a exam next week, and 2 more modules starting 1st October. I'm studying for a mathematics and statistics degree, just going into my final year.

Hi, thanks for popping by. Yes I'm still with the OU. Got a exam next week, and 2 more modules starting 1st October. I'm studying for a mathematics and statistics degree, just going into my final year.

That sounds super intelligent. I'm impressed. I did a couple of courses a few years back and I loved it. Wanted to take it to degree but the timing wasn't right for me. Its so hard not to nibble through assignments though.

1lb loss for me this week. tbh this week hasn't been great for me - everything has just seemed to go wrong, from school to the car breaking down :( I'm an emotional eater so that has not helped! This week I have my OU exam, and I'm rather panicking. I will need all my willpower to stop me just eating my way through the stress of everything. Hopefully the weather will be better again and I can get out walking again and clear my head.

Back