Trying to start again

2lb loss this week for me! starting to go mad as the 'junk' foods are not being replaced as they are eaten, but know it will do us all good in the end! At least things are working at the moment :)

Very happy to say 3lb off for me this week. Not bad considering we've had valentines day last Sunday, and my daughter's birthday yesterday! Although I'm sure attempting some Scottish country dancing last night probably helped a bit too.

Another 1lb off this week, making 8lbs in total for February. On a roll at the moment.:) Let's hope I can keep it up!

Morning - at last a face and name I recognize from when I was also last on minimins. I am another one who has gained weight, my 1 st came on in just few weeks and took me by surprise so decided to sort it out before it got more. Googled something and found out minimins was back (never got an email) and was so glad as I have to keep a record of what I eat or I am doomed :eek: Sorry to see none of the old posters in the Calorie Counting Diaries are back, they must not have the email either :). It is a bit lonely over on the diary forum but I am going to carry on regardless.
Well done on your February weight loss and keep going.

Welcome back! I'm sure you'll manage to get that stone off again, no problem!

Not had an easy couple of weeks. Lots going on, including decorating the boy's room. Anyway, last week I STS, but this week I fell off the wagon a bit, and gained 1lb. Back on track now again, and have refocused myself.

Been a very up and down week, and my cooing skills have been pretty useless this week - burnt the chilli on Monday, and didn't get much better from there. Anyway, ended up wish a Chinese takeaway at the start of the week, and was sure I would have STS or gained, but I managed to lose 2lbs! :D Happy with that. Guessing it must be because I've been pretty active this week. :)

So, I'm majorly busy atm (almost uni exam time again), but I seem to have got onto a roll with my weight loss, having got 6lbs off in the last 3 weeks, including being on holiday for one of those weeks! I've also got myself back into walking, so am now walking 3 miles per day in addition to normal daily activities, and am regularly achieving over 10,000 steps per day! Not bad for a girl who was lucky to achieve 1,600 steps per day last summer! Feeling really positive atm. Think I've finally got the hang of things :)

Well done with the weight loss and walking:0clapper:

It is great when everything comes together...keep up the good work and good luck with your exams.

1lb loss for me this week. tbh I'm a little disappointed with this loss, as I've put in a lot of effort this week! Hopefully next week I'll see a bigger loss, but at least it is still a loss! :)

Yay! Another 1lb off for me this week. It might be slow, but at least numbers are going in the right direction. :)

So in the last 3 weeks I have lost another 5lbs! :D Getting there slowly, but surely! Re-trying slimming world from home at the moment. Seems to be helping.

Thank you! Feeling really 'in the zone' at the moment! :D Even got the kids joining in on the walks!

Back