Trying yet Again

worldwidewren12

Hi, i have done many diets over the years and sometimes with great success, but lately nothing seems to work. I tried herbalife but got bored of the shakes, tried weightwatchers but hated counting and weighing everything. I have also done SW twice now, only for a month each time and lost hardly anything and yet the diet i like. I have always done EE which is the only one i understand, but either i feel like i eat too much on it or I feel hungry.

2 days menus as examples are:

B. Banana, berries and mullerlight

L. BLT w/ 2 x nimble bread (HEA), rocket, spinach, grilled tomato, lean bacon and 2tbsps extra light mayo (2 i think), sw chips

S. 2x babybel light (HEA), carrots and grapes

D. Chicken stirfry w/ mushrooms, onions, mangetout, beansprouts and cabbage w/ blue dragon black bean sauce (3) and dried noodles

S. Freddo (5)

Herbal teas/ sparkling water/ 1 diet coke

B. Nimble bread (HEB), poached egg, lean bacon, mushrooms and grilled tomatoes

L. Jacket potato w/ beans, 40g r/f cheese and side salad

D. Thai curry w/ mangetout, babycorn, peppers, courgette and red onion, thai paste (3), and rice

S. Freddo (5)

I don't feel right snacking in between which is why you only see a freddo, as I feel its already alot of food, but I still am hungry most of the time.

I was wondering if anyone had a food diary with pictures preferably that I could follow and then maybe I would get the sam,e success as that person.
It would also help me to get my head around it all.

I hope anyone can help me

There are loads of diaries in the SW food diaries thread.
You shouldn't be hungry - that's a dieter's worst enemy. If you don't want to eat between meals, maybe you should eat more at mealtimes?
Good luck with your goals

Hi,
I think your food examples are perfect, wish I could fit in all that superfree! Maybe you just didn't give it enough time. Also have you checked the syns on your flavoured water as not all of it is free!

I usually have either bacon sandwich with spinach (HEB) or toast and scrambled egg (HEB) or muller light and fruit - breakfast
lunch is : sandwich (if haven't used HEB at brekkie) with space raider crisps (4syns) or packet pasta (free) with onion, leek and ham chucked in, or some similar pasta thing.
tea is usually fish or chicken with roasties (free) and a portion of veg, or if I haven't had it for lunch a pasta dish.

I think a huge thing is water, if I manage to drink about 3 litres a day I get much better loses but Im usually rubbish and only manage a few cups of tea all day!

Good luck xx

Back