Total Solution TS and exercise

MrsGlas81

I'm sure I read a post on this the other day, but can't find it. I've just done a 6 mile walk and according to my phone app, have burnt off 581 calories. Considering this diet is only 600cal a day, should I be eating something? As I'm almost in a calorie deficit?

You will be well into a calorie deficit. The calories you eat on this diet will all be used up just living! Running your organs, moving around... The diet works by being in a massive calorie deficit so don't worry about 'calorie deficits' as such.
In terms of whether you need to eat something, do you feel that you need to? Listen to what your body tells you and pick healthy choices like chicken/ egg/ prawn salad.

Saddlebag said:
You will be well into a calorie deficit. The calories you eat on this diet will all be used up just living! Running your organs, moving around... The diet works by being in a massive calorie deficit so don't worry about 'calorie deficits' as such.
In terms of whether you need to eat something, do you feel that you need to? Listen to what your body tells you and pick healthy choices like chicken/ egg/ prawn salad.

Thank you - that's good to know. I hadn't thought of the everyday living as well. May go and have an egg as I feel completely drained!

That's a good snack to choose! Eggs are superfood :)
Maybe you could plan a meal before doing exercise so you haven't got that 'ughhhhh I'm so hungry and don't know what to do' feeling next time? You could get a chicken breast ready and some veg prepared like broccoli then pour over a macaroni cheese sachet to make it a proper size meal. It's good that you recognise the difference between real hunger and pretend hunger... Nearly 10 weeks in and pretend hunger still tries to trick me!

Pants, forgot I was in Exante forum for a moment there do ignore the macaroni sachet bit, that's a slim and save meal. Chicken and veg with a bar for desert then :)

Saddlebag said:
Pants, forgot I was in Exante forum for a moment there do ignore the macaroni sachet bit, that's a slim and save meal. Chicken and veg with a bar for desert then :)

I though I'd missed something there! Mac and cheese on exante! I wish!!

Sorry skinnicow! I started on exante and my diary is here but moved to slim and save after a bit because missed chewing hot food :-D

Thanks saddlebags, very informative, this is the reason I use this site. :)

Back