Total Solution TS whilst travelling and keeping it quiet from family

zoebear

Ok two questions if you could help..

I travel a lot with work, so bars will be great, but only being able to have one a day, how can I do the shakes and soups? Tried whisking soup fast with a spoon tonight, but it was really lumpy. Taking a blender with me just isn't an option.

Shakes, could I blend, keep in fridge and then take with me in a container? Would have to blend the night before as I leave at stupid times some days and wouldn't want to wake the kids.

Telling friends and family,we have a day out with my step kids soon, which will involve lunch. I'm not coming off plan, but don't want to tell them what I'm doing - any ideas??

Unfortunately shakes have to be drunk within 15 mins of making them so making them in advance isnt an option. I use a coffee frother, cost me 99p and its handbag size. its great.

Its actually a lot easier in the long run if you just fess up and tell people, Ive found everyone really supportive :)

images

Try a blender bottle, run between 2-6 quid and mix shakes great on the go. It has a little wire ball inside that you shake to mix your shakes. No lumps!

Put water in first and then your powder.

I was going to suggest the same as justiceuk, I use the shakers for mine......no problems with the blend so far.

Ive been splitting the shakes in half, adding coffee to the vanilla, shaking to mix, then topping up with some hot water, then giving it a quick shake again. Makes sure there are no lumps left!

Currently using a biggest loser shaker, got it from Asda. Found it to be the sturdiest so far and it blends well. You can get shakers from Holland and Barretts, Boot, Sainsburys etc. Cost varies & depends on the brand!

But I'd reiterate, it would be best to tell people you are doing this diet....and that you need their support. If you tell them up front you want their help it will ensure you get it. Ultimately in a couple of weeks you are going o be bombarded with questions over how you are losing so much weight anyway!! I've found it motivating to take control and tell people!!

Good luck!

Alan xx

Back