1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Pregnancy Ttc anyone else whilst on sw

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Pregnancy & Breastfeeding' started by beckyandtom10, 8 May 2014 Social URL.

1. beckyandtom10

beckyandtom10 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi I've been ttc for 6 months with my 2nd baby and I'm starting slimming world again tomorrow I'm feeling unhealthy and want my 2 year old to eat healthier is anyone else ttc whilst on slimming world thanks
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tebbski

tebbski Member

Hi there,

I also have a 2 year old and will be trying to conceive in the near future for number 2.

I've done SW before I had LO, I'm looking forward to doing it again and getting rid of my baby weight plus some!

4. Donnaxxx

Donnaxxx Full Member

Yes I am 2nd month ttc x
  5. lornab612

lornab612 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Been ttc for a year now doctor thinks weight loss may help (I'm 11st, bmi 29) so would love some support! X
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.