Tuesday daily chat

clairefatface

Good morning ladies (and any lurking guys..as was pointed out yesterday...I do apologise)
Well woke up this morning feeling positive, its gonna be a great diet day today...not a raisin in sight! :cool:
Well gonna rush off and get my 3 year old ready for pre-school, then on the plan is housework, fitted around my 1 1/2 year old (who has chickenpox) :( and then this afternoon if the weather is good the boys can play in the backgarden whilst I TRY and do my aerobics video...I managed it yesterday, so I think two days in a row with the kids around might just be pushing my luck...will see ;)
Sending everyone good diet vibs today....look forward to 'chatting':copon:

Hey Claire

I actually think you are right. Im also feeling a good diet day coming on! :party0038:

My snacks are all ready. Today on the menu is Slimfast Meal Bar, Natural yougurt with muesli and honey, strawberry shake, 2 ryvita with tomatoe and cracked pepper, tortelini with napolitana sauce salad and strawberries with a teaspoon of nutella. I also am planning todrink at least 2 litres of water.

And for excercise I rode my bike to work.

Hope everyone else is feeling a positive diet day coming on!

I am not feeling such a great day at the moment lol.Its time of the month and it feels and looks like my tummy has blown up to twice its size I feel very fat and yuck today! also tend to get migraines on time of month.
Still trying to be positive though had my morning shake 7.30am power walked the kids to school and then back then off to wander around the supermarket to do weekly shopping then school run later will by my excersie for today not in the mood for anything more my tummy hurts :(

hi girls, well its my birthday today and i've blown it already :copon: hubby took me to tescos this morning for a cooked breakfast as i couldn't remember the last time i had one, and you know what i can't say i really enjoyed it:sigh: i don't know if my taste buds have changed or what!

lunch time too is blown as we bought yummy crusty rolls with real butter as i have really missed bread with a caramel and choco eclair :drool:

keeping to the blown theme we're all going out tonite too to our local carvery!

so after all this food and drink i know i'll be glad to be back on it tomorrow but couldn't let the day pass when i really am entitled to having a good blow out :8855: my next good reason will be when i'm at target.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPARKLEWINGS!!! :553::talk017::flowers::birthday::bestwishes::7834::party0036::bday: Ha-ha. I hope you have a lovely day.

Today I am feeling good, despite the fact that I had two slices of toast at 11.00am this morning!! oh well, s*** happens!! lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPARKLEWINGS.

I have not had a brilliant 10 days diet wise.

I haven't been really bad but small things seem to be leaping into my mouth, bits of cheese while doing the children's tea, the odd square of chocolate, a glass of wine here and there.
While these in them selves are not too bad it is the frequency with which they are happening which is alarming.

I gave myself a good talking to last night and so far have been as good as gold.

I have been to the post office, been to Tesco, put a huge stew in the slow cooker and am about to have lunch, ie a slimfast meal replacement bar...sigh.

The children all have the dentist this afternoon and tragically my first thought is "Oh good the appointment is at my lowest time of the day( 4.30 ) so at least I will be out of the house and away from the fridge "
Afer lunch I am going to scrub the grout in the downstairs loo. Life doesn't get more exciting does it ?:sigh:

Happy Birthday Sparklewings!!!!! :birthday:
Its totally OK to have 1 blow out on your birthday and like you said you will be right back to it tomorrow!

Lucyjo I am also someone that tends to put randomly eat things thinking its just one bite it wont count. I went to a dietitan as advised by my GP and she told me to write everything down even if its just a bite. I did this for a week and was amazed at the little extras I was eating. So on top of the slim fast plan I also write everything down.

This helps me to stay on track as every bit of naughtiness is there in writing. I have even taken to writing down the calories in preparartion for when I get to my final weight so I can calorie count to prevent gaining once at target.

Sattsy, thats a really good idea about writing things down. I am a snacker too. I suddenly realised the other week I eat bread while I'm cooking tea and I didn't even notice what I was doing!! lol
I think I might start writing everything down.

hiya girls...am doing fine today, not snacking or obsessing about food etc..but feel REALLY low today....got it into my head that I am never gonna shift the weight, think my meeting at the docs has really upset me..(see seperate post)...just feel low, feel like iam gonna be fat forever and i dont think I can cope with that. sorry for the rant, needed to get it off my chest

hiya girls...am doing fine today, not snacking or obsessing about food etc..but feel REALLY low today....got it into my head that I am never gonna shift the weight, think my meeting at the docs has really upset me..(see seperate post)...just feel low, feel like iam gonna be fat forever and i dont think I can cope with that. sorry for the rant, needed to get it off my chest

Claire, I know how you feel!! I was just sitting here thinking I was probably going to be a big lump forever. But in truth I am not going to be and you're not going to be either. The very fact that you are doing something about it and even though you feel crappy today you haven't turned to food. Just think about how far you have come already and all the weight you have lost already that will never return.

Thanks Lind...bless ya, I knew I could count on you girls to gee me up....I just on a downer today. You've done really well - is that all down to sf..i just read your stats, and you lost 43lb, thats brill! We have about the same to lose I think, similar target weight....thank you

Hey Claire we all have our bad days!
Like Lind said you are doing something about it! Also well done for not turning to food on a low day!

hey guys and girls, sorry ive been absent for a while - v. busy!! well i weighed in yesterday... i gained 1.75 pounds. i wasnt really suprised seeing how i ate everything in site monday till thursday!!! am back on the straight and narrow now, although i have changed my diet. i am no longer doing slimfast as i think i need to be able to eat normal, healthy food, as i not only want to lose afew pounds but also be alot fitter and healthier. i have just booked a holiday to spain for 2 weeks at the end of july and so i bought myself an exercise bike (only a cheap one) to get myself body confident for the holiday! i am eating bran flakes for breakfast, a healthy lunch and dinner along with fruit and yoghurt as snacks. its pretty much the same as slimfast as i try to make it about the same calories and snack in between meals but im just not replacing the meals with slimfast products. i also have carbs at lunch instead of dinner. i find it makes me less bloated in the evening and gives me a chance to work off the carbs that i do eat. i think this is working better for me. apart from last night i have done 10k every day on my bike and i feel alot better for it! i will drop in and let everyone know how im getting on - i weigh in again on monday, and hopefully will have lost the weight i put on!! hope everyone is doing well, congrats to everyone for their weightloss (esp to lind as i see she is now over half way there - good going girl!) good luck on the plan this week! xxx

Thanks Lind...bless ya, I knew I could count on you girls to gee me up....I just on a downer today. You've done really well - is that all down to sf..i just read your stats, and you lost 43lb, thats brill! We have about the same to lose I think, similar target weight....thank you

Hey Claire, yes the weight loss has all been on SF and exercise. Glad your feeling back on track now.
We can all have off days, I was having one untill I came on here to cheer myself up....well it was either that or the contents of the fridge!!!
When I am feeling rubish I come on here and it makes me realise that I have come a long way, even though I have a long way still to go I know if all these other people can do it then there is no reason why I can't too.

Back