* TUESDAY * Hour by Hour

blue_grapefruit said:
i reckon we shud a get into one big smuggly warm bed with some tootsie warmers and a hot choc tetra and have a giggle. Anyone care to join me? xxx

I'm with you, I'll even bring my purple furry Tinkerbell hot water bottle! Good luck with your exam.
Lots of birthdays in the office at the moment; my boss's today. Surely when it's your birthday you should *get* cake, not be compelled to bring it in and wave it around and encourage others to indulge! (I do think it's a bit weird even when I'm not on a diet though, having to buy/make cake for everyone else when it's *your* birthday???)

I agree Claire and have never come across it before I worked here!!!

I just think it's an excuse for everyone to stuff their faces at the Birthday person's expense!!! Lol

Extra layers is the key!!!

I am sat here at work in a fleece!!! Lol - the building is airconditioned too!!! What are they thinking of?!

Our office is terrible for the cold and I'm sat in a draught too! I wear thermal leggings under my jeans and keep a large woolly tie-wrap cardy that cover me right down over my bum. Earlier I hand only the tips of my fingers poking out to type and I had the hood up! I think universities must have a law that says they can only put on the heating in summer and the air con in winter - its madness!

mwahahaha. if i dont laugh i'll cry. Stupid exams.

One good thing keeping me smiling is the sight of my 6ft 6 fiance in a bath - he's all legs! poor thing, but it does make me smile. Makes him look about 5 years old too (AND he's got a book with him - big girl) xx

Wow 6'6" - Has he got any brothers???!

Have you had your exam already Leah?

yep, was rubbish.
He doesn't have brothers sorry, and he's all mine ;)
Perhaps you can have a lend. How tall are you Chika?
I'm 5ft 1 :D

Hey Leah....that was quick!!!

Hope it went ok.....exams are awful arent they?!

Well....I had a rather lovely compliment paid to me this afternoon.....I decided this morning to make a bit of an effort and wore some make-up for the first time in ages and one of the Soldiers here said that my eyes sparkled and that I looked alive and vibrant!

How nice is that??? I think I will have to wear slap more often!

Lol!!!

Sadly this one was 5ft 7 (same as me) and 55!! But he is a sweetie!

I couldn't think of him in a bath though....shudders!!!

Haha I'm 5'11 *dreams of tall men* Sorry about your exam but I bet you will get a fantastic mark.

I'm sat here procrastinating trying to get the will to do my uni work but really can't be bothered! has anyone got any motivation they can lend me?

After not having some cake yesterday, today I didn't have cake. Tomorrow there will be more cake not to have and, given the size of the damn thing, I could well be not having cake for the rest of the week. By which point it'll probably be someone else's birthday thus producing, you guessed it, cake.
It's an absolute killer for me coz I'm a total slave to my weak tooth, but so far my resolve is holding strong! (Wish I knew how LOL)

Mmm, soldiers!! Can you please send some my way!? I just get geeky office types to look at, which aren't quite the same thing! Leah, am sure you did better than you think, so don't beat yourself up about it! And you're 5ft 1 with a 6ft 6 man?! Does he have permanent neck pain?!?

Atta Girl Claire!!!!

We can get through this Birthday nightmare together!!!
Well, all the cakes have now gone from the kitchen...everyone has eaten them! I have 2 sponge cakes in my bag, both are for Jessica (Hubby and me both SS'ing).
There is a lunch planned tomorrow and any left over gets "recycled" with in the company....I will not give in. I wam bringing in cakes on Friday (birthday Sunday) and there is another lady who bakes cakes due to bring in hers! Then.....on Monday there is another Birthday!!!

Argh!!!! Why are there so many Birthdays in November??

Mrs V said:
Argh!!!! Why are there so many Birthdays in November??

Lots of people trying to keep warm in February? LOL. It does seem particularly excessive though. We'll just have to practice doing all the kitchen stuff with our eyes shut and our noses pegged to remove temptation - we'll be superheroes in no time! :sign0151:

And you're 5ft 1 with a 6ft 6 man?! Does he have permanent neck pain?!?

No, im sensible. If i want a cwtch (wesh for hug) then i go for the waist. He quite often picks me up too :)

He's a lovely boy, no one better for me in the world xxx

Back