*****Tuesday Hour By Hour*****

i love cooking, trouble is they always bloomin eat it lol.

i always have my choc mint hot.yummy.

just noticed you are half way on your ticker frances, well done hunni.xx

Good plan, I'll try that this evening, as I don't think I could go back to just chocolate now that I have discovered chocolate mint. It is too cold for cold shakes these days!

I know, it's BRILLIANT to be able to say I am half way there. Posted some half way pics in my album today. just annoyed I didn't take one at the start -- 15, 8lbs.

hi every1 its cold 2day ..well ive had a few days off the diet not been feeling that well had an injection in my shoulder so felt a bit sorry 4 myself.. also been put on these pain killers (tramadol) made me feel a bit light headed ..well gonna go back on the diet 2morrow ..havent gone 2 mad eating so hopefully wont be 2 bad gettin back in2 cd. got weighed yesterday and id lost 3lbs .. not sure how that 1 works but not complaining :)

hope your shoulder eases soon sue.xx

thanx susan :)

thanks sarah xx hope your being a good girl :D ive had a few days off but back on 2moz ..i hate the 1st few days but gotta get back on the diet b4 i go mad and have a party with my appetite :rolleyes:

and frances just gotta say well done your doing really well ive read a lot of your posts and u have a really strong and positive attitude 2wards cd..could u send some of your vibes ova 2 me plz xx

thanxs tracy ... not sure how the loss happened cos it never does usually with me .. hope your ok hows it going? im gonna start 100% again 2moz in a hope 4 a good loss 4 chrimbo goona grit my teeth and try my best ..:rolleyes:

so so so tired. and bored. and i have to stay here for another 7.5 hours and i'm making up work to do. and i have to do that because i have to say what i'm doing every 15 minutes. god knows why they want us to do that but they do...

abz xx

oh poor u abz i hate being bored..oh well done tracy ill be with u again 2moz 100%.. ill have your beady eye on u i know its hard work but im sure we could keep on track till chrimbo :)

grr must be time for a cambridge - im so not counting down 13mins till takeaway opens. grr

hi - had my 2 litres (cant have any more as it freezing today!!! and i need to drink more cos i am ss+ this week and want to flush out any extras). get weighed on sat so am gonna up the water on thurs and fri. had a choc hot in the morning, then took kids bowling and pizza hut and sat there with my water. was not even hungry in the slightest!!! then came home and had my bar with a cuppa and then some chicken and cucumber. getting ready for my last hot choc of the day.

Im amazed that some people have days off the diet and still lose. well done, i wish my body was as forgiving.

Takeaway so bad!!!

Have a shake and relax watch tv, do some housework anything to take your mind off it!

hi - had my 2 litres (cant have any more as it freezing today!!! and i need to drink more cos i am ss+ this week and want to flush out any extras). get weighed on sat so am gonna up the water on thurs and fri. had a choc hot in the morning, then took kids bowling and pizza hut and sat there with my water. was not even hungry in the slightest!!! then came home and had my bar with a cuppa and then some chicken and cucumber. getting ready for my last hot choc of the day.

Im amazed that some people have days off the diet and still lose. well done, i wish my body was as forgiving.

Sounds like you had the perfect dieting day there. Well done!

Back