Tuesday - Hour by Hour!!!

Do you have a jacket or anything on?

Could always turn your tee shirt inside our or back to front, hiding the seams with a jacket or cardi?

Well I've managed to keep 100% today, even sitting with the family while they ate and I tucked into a lovely porridge. Got through 3 litres of water (plus about pint of mouthwash ;) ;) ) and have still got a shake left to get me through the boredom this evening!

Hope you manage to sort something with the shirt Crazy- and have fun at work :)

oh no crazy!! cool job tho:)

i would ignore it and pretend its supposed to be like that. some kinda shabby chic :D

lol at the shabby chic!! ;)

I have done that too in the past with a t-shirt and called a friend to shop for me as couldn't leave work. :(
Hope you manage to sort something.. even a touristy type t-shirt in a size too small! ;)

Am 100% again today but had a few 'I wants' from my brain which i've been ignoring :)

my 3x100% days have paid off. I've just had my CDC round and i've lost 3lb:D

and she delivered my 2 weeks worth of choccy mint shakes and choccy tetras!! chocolate feast woohoo!!!:D

Well done Amy... that's a fab loss!!! Yay!!!!

Well done Purple for staying on track... and Lisalulu for being so focused. I've struggled a bit today but think I'll be OK now... phew!!! Tomorrow I will be in Glasgow most of the day, but if someone starts an hour by hour thread I'll report in when I get home... and I promise now to be 100%. This time I WON'T let myself down.

xxx

Back