TUESDAY Hour X Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Morning sunshines!!

Can I just start by saying to Lady: WOW!!!! You look fabulous!!!!

What a grea photo - you are a new woman indeed!!!! High Fives, big hugs,the works!!! You look amazing!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

I am going to indulge in lots of water today!!! :D

Have a good one!

XX

Good morning - well I'm about to go to work again, going there doesn't half seem to come about quickly.

Had 1/2 pint of water so far, so one down lots more to go.

Have taken some dulcolax this morning in the hopes that they work for me as I've not taken the Movicol for at least a week -- hey it's all fun here :)

Well, Day 2 for me!

I'm about to have a food pack and give the kiddos their breakfast. :)

Good on ya for getting through day one Casey! It just gets easier and easier! Another day or two and you will be in ketosis, you will become a little furnace thats just going to burn all the fat away!!! hurrah!!! :D

I am at work now, and hoping to get off early. My OH's auntie and cousin are in town and we are hoping to go spend the afternoon/evening with them. They have not seen us since before we were married - 2000 - and they won't notice a difference in me as I was fat then and am now - though not as much :D, but I think I am heavier now then I was then. So it will be opposite attention.. BUt hey ho.

Hubby wants to go over on the bikes. Now, they are in for a shock....when they last saw my OH, he was a nice clean cut boy. Then I got hold of him. Now his hair is long, in a pony tail - it was a number two clip!! - goatee, leathers, and a Harley. (I am great at doing biker make-overs!) :D They will think its another man!!! LOL Can't wait to see their faces when he takes his helmet off. They will either love it or hate me!!! hehehe

I feel funny bringing my soup over to eat in front of them as I don't really know them, and the old chatter comes up saying, if you do that and admit you are on a diet, they will start scrutinizing every bump and wiggle and saying to themselves, "Oh yes - quite - I can see why she's on a diet!!" Now ofcourse I know they won't do that - his entire family is lovely - but thats how I think!! lol

Anyway - a good day ahead none the less!

XXX

Morning All,

Feeling down today. DD is a pain in the neck, we are getting their slowly but at the moment it seems a drain. I need to be focused and hopefully this will pass and must try and remember that usually after every storm there is a rainbow.

Thanks for the comments on the picture BL, I will try and put more on my gallery but that took me ages. Looks like you are gonna have a fun day:)

Like you I am at work now Kate, could do with being in bed. Well done Case and good lucky with day 2, you will be flying soon.

WI tonight so not deperate to drink all the water before, will try and do 2 litres B4 2pm and then ease right off.

Last edited:
Sorry you feeling low......... Lady.... sending you hugs.. Good luck with weigh in tonight.....

It wasn't as bad as i thought it would be only put on 1lb but i am back on track ad doign good... thanks for all your support

Well, I've had 2 food packs so far today. I've tried all the soup flavours now and 3 of the shake flavours...still have caramel, vanilla and strawberry to try. Must say I don't really like the Raspberry but at least now I know.

I'm feeling really dizzy right now. Guess that's part of the first few days, though.

Now...going to drink more water. :)

Good luck to Ladylite (and anyone else) for your weigh-in tonight! So far, I'm one foodpack and about a litre and a half down, and am really looking forward to a cranberry bar at 1pm! Oh, and have discovered Clippers White Tea with Peppermint, which is divine! And an excellent change from Tetleys...

Hope you're all having a successful day so far.

Hello peeps!!

Good luck to those weighing tonite!!! We'll see less of you when you come back on! :D

Sorry for those of you struggling....be strong....and tomorrow will be brighter!!!

We are verybusy at work, so really only popped on to say hi!!

Enjoy your day!!!

And yes Casey - that feeling shuld go away - I have a dizzy lightheaded day every now and then, but not very many! This too shall pass!!!

X

XX

Helllooo!!
Ladylite you look fab! truly amazing!
what a difference eh?
Hope everyne is having a good day- im still cool- still as focused as ever- still happy- alas still missing food- but still going :D
On day 25 today!! EEKKK!! thats one quater done!! scary how fast thats gone! hehe.
went to a nightclub last night- drank water:D it was quite funny to watch everyone so drunk and making fools of themselves and was actually quite glad i wasnt drunk and looking sill tooo!!
woo!
I have downed 1.5 litres. gonna aim for 6ish today as I have a banging headache.
Hope everyone is all good, well done to those who got weighed and lost =]

casey- strawberry and vanilla are my faves so you have a treat in store =]

Love lots xx

Just been to town 10 min walk (20 mins there and back) so a bit of exercise and now having a soup, still only 1.5 litres better get in gear.

Thanks for the compliments, I must say I also felt a million dollars and it is those things that spur you on.

Been emailing DDaughter today, and we have come to an agreement (silly as it may seem) that will communicate by email when there are difficult things to discuss as we are both not very good at discussing difficult issues.

Back to work now speak later.

Last edited:
LL, u look amazingggggggg! Wow, well done! Stunning! Have had 3 litres of water and having my 1st meal (veggy soup with pepper). Will be starting my 20 crunches today and will try the LegMagic properley today (my hubby is enjoying it, lol).

Will be starting my 20 crunches today and will try the LegMagic properley today (my hubby is enjoying it, lol).

What watching it or doing it.:D

Hi all

Done about 2L water so far.
Had a nice quiet morning (busy, but quiet) as one of my friends took my DD and her DS to the soft play.
One pack so far today.
Not getting much walking done this week as no school, but seem to be doing more housework than usual :rolleyes:.

Looking good Lady! ;)

hehehe doing it LadyLite! I promise will be committed now, have been so lazy when it comes to exercise. I have a cross trainer at home, legmagic and ab cruncher, dumbells and only do them once a week, need to build that up to 3-4 min.

Hi all,
Just so you don't all worry ;) I can't get online at home at the moment as they are upgrading something or other! essential maintenance!! on my mums at the mo... don't know when it will be back up and running. Hope you all have a happy, healthy week til I come back :D

I have had a caramel shake warm with coffee and mushroom soup> Not had as much water as usual but will soon sort that. Felt like crap yesterday everywhere I looked people were eating. Feel good today my energy levels are better than before the diet.

Lol Lola123! I must be tired; just found myself wondering what 'coffee and mushroom soup' would be like...time for a cup of tea, I think!

Hi all,
Just so you don't all worry ;) I can't get online at home at the moment as they are upgrading something or other! essential maintenance!! on my mums at the mo... don't know when it will be back up and running. Hope you all have a happy, healthy week til I come back :D

We will be thinking of you bex:)

Back