TUESDAY Hour x Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
GoooooooooooooooooD Morninnnnnnnnnnnnnnng MINIMINS!!!!!

I feel good! doo doo do doo doo:party0049:

I know that I would now! doo dood od ood doo doo:party0048:

I feel nice!!:party0011:

So nice!:crazy:

I feel good! doo doo doo dooo:wavey:

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!:bliss:

Thats me being Chuck Berry for y'all. :rotflmao:

Have a great day everyone!!!!!!

I am going to find trees to chop down! :D :D :D

Ahhhhhh. I just love being on hols, and the OH is at work, so got the digs to myself today!

See ya!!!!!:wave_cry:

Morning peeps - Day two of the strike:party0023: today, but still got workmen in - radiator being fitted, the painting being done, and the alarm system is being tested today. Sister in law popping round to pick up keys she left behind on Sunday, then when that is all done, got to pop to the doctors and pick up the forms she's completed for the medical component for the adoption, drive into Southend-on-Sea and drop them off at the adoption agency - it just doesn't stop!!

Do I really hve time to go back to work tomorrow???????

Anyways, good luck to all of you with a WI tonight.

Morning all

Busy at work today so just popping in to say hello.

Be careful of that back BL and speak to you all later.

Well, just came in from three hours of yard work. As this involved much more bending, pulling, squatting and shere struggling then pruning the trees, I did have to take a break - but only one, so chuffed with that, and they yard is looking so much better! (Aside from the builders bags of ballast, the stacks of timber, the bags of cement, etc etc etc. :D

How's everyone doing?

Quiet today!

I'm going to sit and have a coffee, then more water and a soup - and going to watch a movie. Not sure what yet!

Hope everyones happy!

I was just thinking of you being home when most of us are stuck in the office today. Lucky the weather hasn't turned horrid yet.
Roll on tomorrow afternoon at 5pm!!!!! I can't wait for my weekend off.

Take care of your back, and enjoy the movie.

Pay it forward with the choccie, I am sure someone else will appreciate it. Then you will feel good on two counts ;)

I was just thinking of you being home when most of us are stuck in the office today. Lucky the weather hasn't turned horrid yet.
Roll on tomorrow afternoon at 5pm!!!!! I can't wait for my weekend off.

Take care of your back, and enjoy the movie.

Hi tange :)

Yes, the weather is OK. A bit chilly, but thats good weather for yardwork. Otherwise I get too hot nad horrible!

Now I am off to have a hot saoky bubble bath.

Tis the life I tell ya!! :D

Hi all

weigh in this morning!!!Got up at seven and went swimming for 40 mins then off to class.4.34 lbs loss making a total of 21lbs in three weeks.Rest of the class seem to have slowed down as well and there was a quiet atmosphere about the place.I just wish i could see the difference.My mirror stil shows a fat old bag!!!Funny thing is the dog is looking a bit skinny and is permanently hungry.Guess she is missing all the titbits.
Looking forward to seeing my brother and his wife when they come home for easter.last time i saw him was jan 16th at Abu Dhabi airport.If he doesn't see a difference in me then i am off for fish and chips.

Last edited:
Hi all

.If he doesn't see a difference in me then i am off for fish and chips.

Oh no you are not. You have done brilliantly you mustnt spoil it. When I started losing weight eveyone kept saying how slim my face was -errrrr.

I bet he notices. Really well done Cookey keep going

WAY TO GO

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

Thanks ladylite x

can't update ticker!!

well one interview down! I got another at 6.30... managed to line up another one this morning, went ok but won't know for a while :)

Good luck Bex fingers crossed for you.

try again

Hope the interviews have good outcomes Bex ;)

I know what you mean Bex, I really didn't think I'd got mine the other week so was extra surprised and chuffed when the news was good.

Back