Tuesday Hour x Hour

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
Wakey Wakeeyyyyyyyyyyy!

Well I'm up and about earlier than normal, don't know why but kept waking during the night and then lay there for ages waiting for hubby's alarm to go off.

Had a good catch up on the posts as I was out on my bike last night (hurray) and then had an early night.

Hope that everyone has a good and focussed day today - the vibes are being sent your way :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: and hopefully everyone with a weigh in will feel like having a party afterwards :party0019: - mine's a water, no ice xx

Morning!

Glad you got back on your bike Katie and glad you beat the laws of gravity! :D

I can't seem to wake up this morning - I just kept hitting my snooze bar. <yawwwwwwn>

My new "Cadillac" office chair arrives today. All singing, all dancing....but most importantly - it has neck support! I can't wait - I am hoping it makes the days feel less long then they have been. Fingers crossed!

Hope all are feeling well today - no more blahs, toothaces and wobblies! ANd that everyone has a great day!!

x

Morning everybody.

The sun is shining here is Essex, although with the temperature at 0.7 degrees, it's bloomin freezing.

No headache, dizzy spells or nausea so far this mornig which is good news. Although the day is young and day 5 on the course is looming. There are so many rules to learn with Incapacity Benefit, it's hard going - had 5 tests yesterday - got 70%, 90%, 80%, 90%, 90% - that's still technically a fail overall, as have to get 90% in all of them, but as some of the rules have changed, and the tests havn't changed to reflect that - what you put down as the right answer, the computers takes as wrong - ridiculous! Anyways, long story short - it was classed as a pass.

Don't know what we'll be doing today - more on Statutory Sick Pay probably, Permitted Work and entitlement to complementary benefits - oh joy! Can't wait to get in.

Anyways, enough about my boring life - have a good day everyone, and the best of luck on any WI today.

Morning, snowy here in cheshire. Blinking freezing and woke up feeling like cack. Not told anyone but have been suffering with pain in my tum, thought it was constipation but after taking ducolax on sunday still have the pain, oh thinks its wind due to empty belly but from 1 to 10 the pain can reach about 7. 100 times worse than period pain. Might be gallstones but I don't know all's I know is its not nice. Hope everyones ok, good morning and cu later.xx

Morning all hope you all have a good day It's cold but bright here in Kent A day for black tea until it comes out of my ears lol

:p
Morning all!
It is a beautiful day here in Plymouth, but there is frost everywhere so think I will stay inside as much as I can!
I hear the kettle calling me, yum yum a black coffee!
Have a great one!

Morning all,
it's bright and sunny here in suffolk, probably cold though... haven't ventured out yet to find out!! am about to though... got a busy day today, no work but still busy... and weigh in tonight... got a few targets...2lbs and I'll be half way there!! 4lbs and I'll have lost 7 stone!! the first would be great :D second would be better ;)
Have a great day everyone (Lola hope you feel better soon) ... back later... bbbbyyyeee :D

Morning all, hope everyone is fine! What a beautiful day it is today! Cold but sooooooo bright and sunny! Good lcuk with everyone who has their WI's today and well done to those hwo lost yesterday! Bex, all the best, your doing soooo well and are still fully focused, well done !

Lola- hope u feel better soon. Corey- good luck with all the tests at work! Katie- hope u get a better sleep tonight.

BL- glad ur getting ur new office chair, its very important to have such comfort and hope ur neck and back gets better ASAP.

Speak soon, xx :)

Morning all - A great day today - I reached another mini goal and now weigh 16 stone something rather than 17 st something !!! (at least by my super duper electric scales guaranteed to be within 1 lb)
YEE Haah!

Hello there everyone, i hope everyone is having a good positive day! Lola do you think you should pop along to the doctors as you've been in pain for a while now? I do hope you feel better soon :patback:

Slimsea, would love to know how your going now your on maintenance, and hope you are feeling better now than what you were! :eatdrink051:

Corey, wow your brain will explode soon!! Keep going honey :superwoman:

I'm in a good mood today, have felt a little lost over the last couple of weeks, but the last two days have felt much more positive! On my scales at home have broken into the 11 stone bracket :party0023: ok so it's 11st 12 but i am sooo pleased!! It has really given me a motivational boost as only 2 Lbs away from 3 stone loss!!!!

Anyway keep at it guys and have fun today xxx
:talk017:

Well done Mikey, your doing sooo well!!! :king2:

Oh and Bex, good luck in you weigh in tonight!!!! Not long until the challenge of your new job, how exciting!!! :hug99::wavey:

Well done Mikey gr8 achievement!

TD- Well done to you too, hopefully I have lost something on RTM (been on it for 6 days). I am doing ok so far, haven't picked on anything at all and feel like in good control. I have decided that after RTM, I am going to try to stay away from Chocolates for a very long time (even maybe 1 bar once a month, as that was my weakness) and also Diet Coke (1 can a week, at weekends)!

Going to be good afterwards, i think mentally i am much stronger!

I purchased a George Foreman Grill yesterday and will be collecting it tomorrow from Tesco's £45. Its the big one. I haven't been feeling as dizzy now, was on Saturday, but not today! So hopefully my body will get better!

Haven't had TOM for 3.5 weeks, so will wait a bit, if doesn't happen then will see my Doctors in 1-2 weeks. I am a bit constipated (sorry to be graphic), but refuse to take Ducolax etc!

Thanks Slimseaa. The George Foreman grills are great - They even do an outside one for barbecues now!

Hi Slims

About Diet Coke - I am not going to get on a soap box - but thought I would suggest to you, that as you have gone all these months without it - could you not just carry on without it?

I was absolutely addicted to Diet COke...that is all that hydrated my body. That and cofee. I thought I was going to suffer giving it up during abstinence. Surprisingly, I have not missed it one bit - and have not had one craving.

I wuld encourage you, as you have gone all this time and cleansed your pallette from it - don't go back to it.

I will have to find some links, but it has come out in recent months just how vile and really unhealthy diet drinks are for us. Thery are poison - and they do cause you to gain weight. I cannot explain - I will have to find the report as to why, but I know it is horrible for you - your insides and your bones.

Might be worth making a clean slate, and not re-starting on it again.....you have worked so hard to get healthy - would seem a shame to then start drinking stuff that is harmful to you.

Just something to think about. :)

Mikey - Thanks for letting me know about the GF BBQ, will also look in to that for the summer (if we have one this year).

BL- I know and i totally agree, my eldest Sister also stated the same! I haven't missed diet coke one bit i have to say (even when i ate a few bites on XMAS & V-Day, i still stuck to Water! I agree, new start, clean slate, just hope that I never go back to Chocolates, or at least in moderation (1 per week, or 1 per month and low cal). Only if I ever have a sweet tooth, but I htink I will ok with Chocs as well, as its been 7 months since I have tasted any, so why go back to one of my biggest weakness in all my life :)

Thank you for the wonderful advice Mummy Minimins :). You lot are all Mummy's & Daddy's on here, your advice has been fantastic (something I never recieved much of at all from my LLC).

So a big THANK YOU EVERYONE :)

Hey Slims - we'll do knock the old Diet Coke on its head together, ay? I am glad you are considering giving it up. Seems now is easier then later! Not to mention - the stuff costs a fortune!! I had about a £30-40 a month habit!! :D

I wouldn't worry about chocolate, unless it is your real weakness and trigger - but a bit of choccie now and again is healthy. Moderation is indeed the key. I would much rather an occasional bit of choccie then 3, sometimes 4 diet cokes a day!! :)

XX

All sensible advice to me - I have no intention of going back to my 2 a day belgium bun habit, or my one biscuit (OK packet of biscuits) when I was bored habit - It's strange really, the things that I thought I would miss, which are mainly sugary sweets, cakes, biscuits, drinks etc, are the things that I do not miss at all now. What I do miss is fish (which I rarely ate - partly due to my fish bone phobia) and vegetables - again I would forego vegetables if I could.

I have a GF BBQ and although it's OK - it really isn't anywhere near the same as using a conventional BBQ. But that said, if we have a summer like last year (and the long range forecast reckons we are in for a hot one this year) then this is a BBQ that you can bring into the kitchen and have your BBQ.

My normal GF grill has had to be replaced twice now - we use it almost every day (well we did when I ate anyhow!!) Definately worth the money.

Hi all, hope everyone having a good day. Slightly worried about me getting dizzy every time I stand up. Wasn't worried til other people have mentioned it and I've thought hmm should this be happening? Decided also I'm going to try some black tea (haven't had tea since starting LL) do you know if it's ok to have normal tetleys tea?

Back