Tuesday Hour X Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Morning all - dark and wet down here in Sussex!!

Hope everyone is well.

I had my first night at the "eyelid cinema"! The nicotine patches have a known side-effect of giving you very vivid dreams. And its true. It is like going to the movies every night! Last night was a good one! hehe

Day two begins. :)

I forgot to say the other day, I was walking thru town and a women I really liked that was in my slimming world class walked past me. I said Hi, but she didn't look, just kept walking. I reckoned she didn;t hear me. I caught up with her and said "Hi" again and she turned and looked at me and was shocked! Said she would never have recognised me!!! :D That's the first time thats happened so far - and it was great!! She was really happy for me. She's done well too. Its been 2 years, and she has maintained and looked great so it was a very hapy little reunion!

I ordered my stickblender to be delivered to my moms so its there for me when we arrive. Its such a cool little one....in fact...wait right there and I will go get a link!

Here it is, cute little thing! New ROCCO Immersion HAND BLENDER Mixer 330 watts Yellow - eBay (item 200218512951 end time Apr-29-08 18:42:28 PDT)

£17, includes shipping. Happy with that considering all the extra's - can't wait to have a play! Like that it has two speeds to, so won't make lattes out of soup anymore! :D

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:

Alright - I've calmed down.

Have a great day everyone, and good losses to you all!!

xx

Morning, another day begins and its wi tomorrow drinking loads of water and taking ducolax tonight has haven't been in 5 days feeling sluggish as a consequence. Last week of LL packs this week as I start cd next week so that will be a welcome change. I didn't really get much from the CBT with LLC but liked the chats in the the group. Another lady from my group will be joining me on cd as she starts full time work like me and we live quite a way from our group so that will a good support. Have a good day ladies and good luck with not smoking for another day BL xx

morning! I'm not actually up yet, sat in bed with the laptop on my second litre of water, woke up at 5am and couldn't get back to sleep. Couldn't go to the gym as my husband is working nights so thought I'd havea browse.

Morning, I've been up for ages with my toddler :( but have been pottering about the kitchen.
The sun is out here again, so I'm going to try and get loads of little jobs done today - need to go to the market as well because my older daughter has decided she wants salad every day for her packed lunch and I need more supplies. :D

Morning all,

This really is a week of me in the wars - have another dental appointment this afternoon - after having three fillings replaced last tuesday, one has been giving me constant pain ever since, dentist thinks it needs to be filed down a little - so finishing work early to get to Chelmsford for 4:30. Then hopefully that'll be it - no more doctors and no more dentists.

I didn't get the painting I wanted when I went to the art exhibition on Sunday, but a painting I had admired by my mother in law was there, but she had promised it to OHs Brother if it didn't sell. Got an email from her last night saying that because I had done so well on the diet, she is going to paint a slightly different one for me AND can have the painting that I have been wanting since September. Damn I am one spoilt boy!!

My OH has finally given in and has this morning given me the money to go and get a Wii Fit. I know a store in Basildon (where I work) that still has about 30 in stock. So will have a look at what time they open and will get one before going into work I think.

Anyways, good luck with any WIs today, hope you'll all be happy losers.
xx

Oh Corey you're in for a good night - a Wii Fit is even worth going to the dentist for (hope all goes well with that x). I came in from weigh in last night to find hubby doing the step class and he only went and beat my score - swine! - it's not too bad though as he can't do the advanced one :D I will be the champion once more <evil laugh>.

BL good on you for still being off the fags, totally inspiring you are xx

Well I'm on my course for next 3 days so probably won't get on here much at all - all have a good few days and good luck with wi's, wiis, doctors, dentists and life in general xxxxxxxxxx

Morning everyone.

Its raining, its pouring, (i am sure somewhere and old man is snoring).....

Had a lovely night last night, but sods law I will meet someone that actually lives in australia :(and is here on an exchange programme with the army (yes he was wearing his uniform ;)) Lovely man though. It was nice to be out with a bloke and nice for the ego to be admired. Sooooooo who's next :D:D:D

Morning All,

Really peed off today, the Company I am working for is changing the goalposts big time, wont be able to get on here much today, and have a Show meeting tonight.

On a real downer, try and speak later.

Morning.

(((((hugs))))) for Lady.

I'm also having an interesting day at work, there's a really nasty atmosphere and several arguments.

I'm trying to lighten the mood but sarcasm doesn't appear to be an effective weapon :rolleyes:

Getting dizzy again, and I'm not even doing anything! Just sitting here staring at the screen and the room keeps spinning. Am not happy today :sigh:

morning all,

i hope everybodies having a good day so far. Lady ive noticed for you hunny it never rains just pours. Hope it all gets sorted. :). Heard a few rumbles of thunder so maybe were in for a wee storm today, hope so will clear the air. Thinking about going for a walk later to my mother in laws so should keep me busy for half hour or so. Anyways good luckk to all with WI's today, im sure youl all be happy losers!

Lisa xx

Hello peeps!

Tange, glad you had a good time. Wooo hooo - a man in uniform! Clesest I'd ever come would be the UPS man!! :D

Sorry for those feeling poorly or having bad days - don;t let it get you down - tis just a day that will be gone tomorrow :D

ABout to go for a walk before the skies open up!!

xx

Afternoon all, hope all is well! Did 30 mins on Crosstrainer this morning (i never exercise in the morning), but i really enjoyed it and preffered to get it over and done with! Even though i would have to get up extra early but that doesn't affect me anymore as my Insomnia has come back since started RTM :( and now don't get much sleep again).

When I was on the foodpacks i used to sleep well and now i am on RTM, my insomnia has returned.

Went to the Dr's this morning to have my blood tests done to see whether I am anamenic or not!
Then went to the dentist, as my wisdom teeth are causing me problems, will have the taken out after RTM finishes in June!

I am sooooo excited for tomorrow, my eldest Sister, Niece and Nephew are coming from Ireland (I haven't seen them for nearly 9 months), so they will see me slimmer in the flesh, wohoooo.

Good luck to those who have their WI today and well doen to those who lost yesterday!

Hi everyone.

The people of Basildon are so flipping selfish - they didn't leave one Wii Fit in the stores, so have had to reserve one, HMV think it might be there by the weekend.

Tooth sorted, happy about that, and a senior colleague at work has mentioned a job I should go within the DWP - If I got it, it would be a £10k pay rise and 2 rungs up the ladder - in fact I would be the same grade as my bosses boss!! It's working within the HR department, and my degree is in HR Management, so seems ideal. Long process though - wouldn't hear if I got it until August.

Tange, if you don't want your aussie, send him my way. I don't mind having to move down under when he has to go back!!

Hiya all, hope everyone good and all poorlies are feeling better.

Feeling all angelic today, been to see the nurse for more of my contraceptive pill, haven't seen her in six months. She was amazed when she did my blood pressure cos she says it's absolutely perfect! I told her about me losing 5 stone and she was really impressed, even more so when I told her I had quit smoking and now don't drink alcohol at all. So I left there feeling very angelic.

Day three of my wii fit experiment. I am doing an experiment where I religiously doing at least 30 mins a day every day this week to see if it has any effect on my weight loss. Not sure if it will or not but will be interesting to find out, and I'm having loads of fun doing it! Even though the wii said I've put on 1lb since sat. I know it's not a true weight cos my weight fluctuates a little day to day,should have lost SOMETHING by WI on sat

My wii says i've put on a total of 9lbs since I picked it up friday:cry::cry:me & wii will fall out if it keeps being nasty I've been doing between 30 -45 mins a day & i'm feeling great odd that:confused:

I'm a definite step fan - love the advanced class .... even got hubby doing it now but he's knocked me off the number 1 spot in the original class so I'm sulking for that :D

Well I've done my homework for tomorrow and packed my bag for staying over tomorrow night - so it'll be Thursday night that I'm back on here ..... hope you all have a good couple of days :)

Hiya all, hope everyone good and all poorlies are feeling better.

Feeling all angelic today, been to see the nurse for more of my contraceptive pill, haven't seen her in six months. She was amazed when she did my blood pressure cos she says it's absolutely perfect! I told her about me losing 5 stone and she was really impressed, even more so when I told her I had quit smoking and now don't drink alcohol at all. So I left there feeling very angelic.

Day three of my wii fit experiment. I am doing an experiment where I religiously doing at least 30 mins a day every day this week to see if it has any effect on my weight loss. Not sure if it will or not but will be interesting to find out, and I'm having loads of fun doing it! Even though the wii said I've put on 1lb since sat. I know it's not a true weight cos my weight fluctuates a little day to day,should have lost SOMETHING by WI on sat

let us know if you find it makes a difference. i want a wii, i want a wii!!!!
:D

Back