**Tuesday hour x hour**

Ok, would'nt want to get done for manslaughter.lol

afternoon girls, hope your all having a good one

a banana tetra and 1l of water down so far
ok confessions time girls, i know you were all so good to me yesterday on the daily but.........

i ended up talking to my ex on msn both of us really sad about what happned, he saying cant live without me but maybe better we stay apart cos he doesnt want to hurt me, i ended up picking him up at his house so he could stay at mine then ended up spending half the day with him, him talking bout getting a car so he can do the school run to pick ruqayyah up if im busy ( hes been mistaken for her dad by the staff since hes been there that regularly )

i just dont know what to think anymore, were meant to be going to cinema on friday but hey who knows

hi everybody.
Well had a nice day so far. Went to register at the gym, just to go on the treadmill and use the pool and perhaps the rowing machine for my tummy. Wish they had a saggy chin macine lol.
Swim night tonight, I really enjoy it once im there but its such a pain for lazy people to get motivated to go lol.

Bought myself three new handbags for the winter from TKMAXX coz im a good girl lol and sticking to my diet. All good girls need new handbags. Cant wait till its clothes and shoes im buying lol.
I'm excited because my daughter comes home from her holiday tonight at midnight and I cant wait to see her.
Lynne x

hi all. back from work now. had 2 litres during the day and gonna try and do another litre. came home starving and DYING for food, but am now sat upstairs sipping a very very watery hot chocolate (I can drink it now - amazing, must add loads of water to all the packs) and smelling the delish smells of kids tea!!

still don't think I am gonna last on CD but willing myself to the end of the week.

keep going honey. it is hard but once you see the weight falling off you you'll be hooked!!

abz xx

Back