Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

**Tuesday hour x hour**

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lynn8124, 7 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Morning everyone. After ten days of doing really well I fell off the wagon.:( Old habits die hard. I really need to focus on something right now. So I am officially back on track!

Have a great day everybody! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

morning gang

off to work now, got a long and hard day,
    then i've got an apt with my leader at 4.30

hope you all have a good day, and keep glugging the water.

4. abz

abz Gold Member

hey guys. i'm a bit down today as i've realised i can't go and see my cdc tonight as planned because i'm working until 11pm. why on earth i didn't realise this sooner i don't know. in fact as soon as i realised i had a vague notion that maybe i did realise before and then promptly forgot. so i'm not a happy bunny. waiting until a decent hour to text her to apologise and arrange to get some packs off her as i'm running very low... :S

abz xx

5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Morning girls, ive had no water or porridge yet as its school run so will do it when i get back, will uopdate later on whats happening on day 5!!!

6. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

hi - in at work at 8am. before then i had managed a litre and half of water and a leek and pot soup (which VERY nearly made me be sick). at my desk i am close to polishing off another litre and then will have my red bush tea. headache not as banging as yesterday and no hunger at all. i too have emailed my CDC asking if i can swap soups (again) as they are making me gag. wish me luck!

7. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Morning girls, back from school run and having first pint, got a stinking headache though and have done for the last couple of days - anyone shed some light? POAS this morning and its pink and reading in the 40s. So all good so far, really happy as its taken quite a while to get back into gear.

8. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Good morning ladies, how is everyone today?

I've already had 2 litres of water & a choc shake for breakfast.

I have been feeling soooo tired for the last few weeks - wish it would go away.

Hope everyone has a good day.

xx

9. skinikki

skinikki Silver Member

Diet:
    camebrige
    Morning everyone. Am really tired this morning. Have been taking hubby to the station in the mornings getting up at 5.30! The doing a few bits before getting the kids sorted and off to school. Then off to work myself. By the time I have ferried the kids around after school made dinner and picked hubby up from station Im knackered and its time to start all over again!:jelous:

10. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Morning everyone.
    Feeling very headachy today seen as I fell off the wagon at the weekend so I am not longer in ketosis!

But..... a bar down and also 2 and a half litres of water down (trying to flush the headache away!) and am looking forward to a visit from the pink keto fairy in the next few days!

11. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Aww madamruthybabe is this your restrt day then hunni!? Hope it goes well babes! x

12. Anisah

Anisah A pound at a time

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi everyone. I have had a liter and a half and half my shakes for the day. I think I will end up going to bed very early tonight because I feel hungry today.

13. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Thats exactly what i did last night hun, had a lovely lavender bath and went straight to bed - did me the world of good. Are you in ketosis yet mate?was just wondering why you had the dreaded munchies!

14. AG1981

AG1981 Gold Member

Diet:
    Undecided
    Almost 2 litres of water down and a strawberry tetra.

I'm sat at work covering a reception desk because someone is off and a student has just had a massive bouquet of pink and red roses delivered.
    NO Fair, I want some flowers. Booo-hoooo!

15. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Hey girls, im on 2nd bow of porridge and really needed it, was starving! had 3 pints so far, really want to get another 3 down as I said to myself i need 6 pints a day!

16. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    5 pints of water a chicken and mush soup and a choc tetra down so far, I am soooooooo tierd and dizzy today, never mind blood tests tomorrow and results on monday we will see what they have to say.xx

Have a good rest of the day every1.xx

17. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    hi everyone!

just had another awful day at work!!! grrrr!

1.5l down and aiming to get another 1l in before i go to Jazzercise at 6:30pm. i'm bricking it as it's my first time! scared i will be the fattest person there!!!

had one tetra and going to take another with me to have afterwards x

18. abz

abz Gold Member

hey guys. well my cdc agreed to see me tomorrow night instead so i'm off to get weighed and measured :) looking forward to having a bit more variety. i ran out of interesting things. think i'm just going to get two weeks worth of bars and porridge and chocolate shakes to be honest, ha. seems like a good plan to me :)

abz xx

19. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi guys on day 5 of restart and goin well a porridge down 3 pints of water and 3 coffees.. now let me say i tried the porridge twice b4 and i hated it!! so i thought ill give it 1 last go ..like u do and made it with slightly more water than it says and nuked it in the micro then i added 1 tablespoon of choc shake and put it in the blender(pain in the bum 2 clean might i add) and WOW it was ok didnt taste of choc at all which suprised me but was not bad at all ...so very happy bout that:bliss:

20. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    ooooo abz just noticed your eggs have hatched congratulations.xx

21. abz

abz Gold Member

They have!! but keep on clicking because they'll die if they don't develop wings over the next few days!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.