**TUESDAY** Lets 100% it!!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Morning my gorgeous sole source buddies! How're we all doing this morning?

I went off to see my CDC last night and got stocked up for 2 weeks with my shakes, some bars (just in case) and some water flavouring. So this is Day 1 of my offical Cambridge re-start!!
I'm so excited!! :D
I've got just over 5 stone to lose to get to goal so 'should' be there by the end of August! My new CDC is really nice too which helps...A LOT!! Her scales do weigh 2.5lbs heavier than mine but then that could be because my WI is at the end of the day though.

I'm still umming and ahhing about this weekend though - we're probably still going to Wales for the weekend to visit some family which means i'm going to be faced with food shoved in front of me at every turn! :mad: I've contemplated explaining to the inlaws that i'm doing Cambridge and therefore can't eat but i know they're not going to approve and then I'll have the standard lecture of 'thats not good for you', ' you'll turn into an anorexic' etc and then they'll double their efforts at getting me to eat - so am contemplating ss plus for the Saturday and Sunday. I can get away with Friday because if i have my last shake by the time we leave here then by the time we arrive i can just say i'm not hungry. Saturday may be slightly more tricky (although i may be able to get away with it by saying my stomach is still a bit dodgy) but Sunday theres a big family meal so i may have to go with a piece of chicken and green and white veg and hope nobody notices i'm not eating much. :sigh: Why can't families just automatically be supportive?
Anyway - enough of my ramblings......we all in for a 100% day? How're we all getting on this week?

Hope it's Ok to join in even though I am 810 and not SS... promise not to mention food! I am 100% again... it's gonna be a no-chew Tuesday!
xxx

Of course it is Katycakes! The more the merrier! I've just noticed you're pretty near goal now! You getting excited?

Oh Rayven, I've got exactly the same family meal as you have on Sunday. I don't want to tell/explain to anyone else that I'm doing the CD and I don't want to 'cheat' but I think I'm going to have to have meat and veg too. :(. Hope it will be ok for us both.

I am, but have been doing 810 for 5 weeks now and the weight loss is slower... that's OK though, as figuring out my food issues is the hardest part for me and 810 gives me lost of practice at that! I have just about got to the point where I CAN follow it 100% and now the weight is moving again, which is a great feeling. And it just feels so good to be smaller again... like having your real self back after years of burying her away in unhappy layers of fat!

You are going great, too, honey... good luck with the weekend meal. I used to do a planned 'green & white' meal in that situation when I was on SS... embarrassing, but I'd just say you are dieting (without mentioning CD) & ask for co-operation. If any sabotage results, just nip it in the bud and ask for support - people who try to undermine us tend to back down when we face up to them and nicely ask why they are doing that, or just ask for support & understanding rather than temptation. Good luck!
xxx

And Bess, don't see it as a cheat but as a planned 'green & white' meal... that way you are still firmly in control.
xxx

Morning all, im in! Here's to a 100% day :). Am very impressed with reading the weightlosses on here, uber inspiring!! x

Says she who has raced right past her goal... you are our hero, Miss Sleepy!!! What plan are you on to maintain honey?
xxx

Well, unfortunately i reached my goal on SS+ so am currently on 810 as want to drop a few more pounds and then will work my way up the plans til im off it completely. Where's the nice weather gone, was yesterday our summer??? x

I am 810 as well, find it quite a challenge! I think your summer has come up to Scotland to us, Sleepy, sun is out & in a minute I will be too, taking dogs for a trudge through the lanes... sigh.
xxx

Well have only just had my second shake and am feeling really good on day 1 of my 'official' restart!
How's everyone doing today?

Hi ive been 100% for 5 weeks nearly now and feel really good about it. Ive had a soup and shake so far and not sure what to have tonight.

Well done everyone

Just about bed time, been 100% but reckon I will still stay the same at my weigh in tomorrow. Ah well! I'll get there in the end!
xxx

Back