TUESDAY "Lets do it hour by hour"

ladylite

Gold Member
Hello Girls,

Again got a very busy day, a meeting today and then WI tonight so if I dont catch up til later have a lovely one.:)

PS The good news is the Daughter passed her exam, she is now an Elite Rider. Then the boyfriend dumped her so am having to do plenty of nurturing today.:cry:

Morning Lady.

Congrats to your daughter!!! Sorry about the boyfriend though, oh dear its so hard to deal with those things when you are young.

Some good news though my second weigh in and 4.5lbs gone yippeee!!!!:party0038:

Tange

Thats wonderful news I bet you are smiling from ear to ear and you will be suprised how quickly it mounts up.

WAY TO GO
I will be off in a mo, so hopefully speak to you all tonight. Not sure if I have lost, but if the pounds havnt gone I know for defo the inches have.

BYE BYE

Morning Everyone!

Not managed any water yet! As had lots of running around to do! went for weigh in last night and lost 8lbs WOOOHOOO so excited...

Congratulations everyone on thier loss too.....

Congratulations on your daughter passing her exam!!!!! Sorry to hear about her boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plenty of TLC needed......

Good luck with you weigh in tonight

Well done and good luck everyone with the weigh ins!
I am on day 11 now- past the 10% mark!
hehe.
Hope everyone has a fab day =]
:D :D :D xx

Hi All, Ladylite, Congrats with ur Daughter passing, sorry to hear about the Boyfriend! I have drank only 1.5 litres so far! All the best with the WI tonight! :)

Hello peeps!

Been very busy at work today!! Just got in and catching up. Lady - poor daughter - thats so painful when you are young...give her lots of cuddles from us!!! And a big congratulatory hug and her class!!

And you Mrs- very good luck tonight - can't wait to hear how it goes!!!

Mandy and Tange!!! FANTASTIC RESULTS!!!! A very big WELL DONE to you all!!!! Bet you are all sittin like a Cheshire Cat!! :D Really happy for you!!! :D:D:D

Great losses Mandy and Tange - well done to you both :clap: :clap:

Lady - rotten news about the boyfriend, she deserves a cuddle and him a kick! Oh how I'm glad I'm not young anymore - couldn't handle the heartache.

Good luck for your weigh in tonight - am sure it'll go great.

Well I'm 3.5 litres down so far, it's so much easier being at work at drinking.

:sign0137: All I can say is urghhh urghhhhh - now I've just remembered why I didn't like taking Movicol - :jelous:

The good thing is that I've knocked down .5 l of water after it so that's my 4L done and the better thing will be if it works!!!

Not had any packs today so about to have a soup followed by a hot banana custard with a nut crunch sprinkled in then I'll have some chocs later while I'm waiting for hubby to get himself home from work.

Hope everyone is still glugging :D

:wow:Brilliant new Mandy really pleased for you.

WAY TO GO

Back