Tuesday- Lets do It Hour By Hour!! =]

Hi BL
That is so funny I have had the same thing today. Any form of stew would be good.
Funny the cravings I have had, first it was broccoli, then rice (which I very seldom used to eat) then sushi and now stew. Oh I think I had a big pork chop in there too. Ah well if all goes according to plan by the end of August I will be able to sample some of these little delites.

I am in a funny mood not sure if its funny ha ha or funny strange.
:)

I can't imagine eating 2 of those bars in one day...i struggle with the one and have 3 left over cos i can;t stand the lemon one (it tastes like Fairy washing up liquid :sign0137:) and the nut crunch just tastes like mouldy sawdust.

The raspberry and cranberry is bearable, and the peanut one is the best so far. Now got to try the fruit one, and the toffee one which i shall get at class tomorrow. Not sure if i have the guts really, i have been starving on the days my bars have been abandoned.

as far as weight loss is concerned, i have been starving and struggling to get my 4 packs down a day. Its the TOTM and i have a feeling my week 2 weight loss will be far from impressive.

BUT, if i lose anything then it will be a bonus.

BL, God luv ya being without heating and hot water, that would hack me off far more than having no food. Don't you find you are colder when you don't eat?

Its something to do with thermal production when the body is burning food.

you must be one cool chick at the mo!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Hi BL
That is so funny I have had the same thing today. Any form of stew would be good.
Funny the cravings I have had, first it was broccoli, then rice (which I very seldom used to eat) then sushi and now stew. Oh I think I had a big pork chop in there too. Ah well if all goes according to plan by the end of August I will be able to sample some of these little delites.

I am in a funny mood not sure if its funny ha ha or funny strange.
:)

I could KILL for some sushi and wasabi!!!!! <drooooool> :D

BL, God luv ya being without heating and hot water, that would hack me off far more than having no food. Don't you find you are colder when you don't eat?

Its something to do with thermal production when the body is burning food.

you must be one cool chick at the mo!!!!!!:rolleyes:

I am always one cool chick!! :cool::D

Actually, while many are cold on the diet, I am always hot. I had a hysterectomy when I was only 32 or 33. That forced me into M'Pause instantly overnight which brought with it a basket of problems. As a result, I have horrible hot flashes. Even STILL!! I may be "lucky" in one aspect, that I don't have TOTM anymore - but 15 years of hot flashes is a bit much!!! So, fortunately, I was not cold to begin with. Some here on the site and in group have been freezing - so actually, if it had to be someone to go through this cock-up with British Gas, I am glad its me as others might indeed really have suffered.

It would be so lovley however, to have a nice hot bath!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!

Thanks Lemma! :)

xx

Oh BL how bad is that - so you've suffered (and still are) for days and you possibly needn't have --- that's really unfair.

Well I've got to say I've had a crap day, really bad. Went for my interview today and all I can say is that it was awful, I was just a bag of nerves ... it was embarrassing - even more so when I was ultra nervous and poked myself in my eye!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhh.

As a compensation (or sulk) I went into Argos on the way home and bought a Slendertone - so I may not have the job I want (only find out next Tuesday at the earliest) but one day I'll have the tummy/abs I want! :D

Oh

As a compensation (or sulk) I went into Argos on the way home and bought a Slendertone - so I may not have the job I want (only find out next Tuesday at the earliest) but one day I'll have the tummy/abs I want! :D

Those things hurt like a a b*tch. I have one and when its the totm it stings like heck. At all other times it just hurts....needles, that's what it feels like. Ooooowwwwwww!

I got mine at Argos and they gave me the man's one not the ladies one. There is a difference but they don't give you a choice.

Don't give up on that job just yet! You have a lot of attributes and a lot to offer a company - I can just tell that from here. They will have seen those things as well as your nervousness.! Stay positive, and you just never know!! And if you don;t get it, just means it wasn't meant to be and its their loss!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

xx

(Thanks for your sympathy too. :) My hubby is taking it worse then me. He was beside himself today - he is a manager and feels stronlgy about his appearance at work (and for a hairy biker, he cleans up pretty nice if I do say so myself! :D) So when he found out he couldnt have a proper bath tonight he was so dissappointed. Bless him. But I am pretty good in crisis. I am angry and annoyed and feel ripped off, but its only one more day. :) I have remnded myself on more the one occassion at least I have walls around me....there are some without. So I mustn't complain too much. Not about my circumstances that is. I will continue to complain about the rubbish service we have received!!! ;)

Thanks hon!

Oh - well I've not checked the box yet but I did request the female one as they do have them both .... will have to go check.

LOL and it hurts at totm? Just my luck as it's mine now!

ohhh iv been using the slendertone recently and ummmm actually like the way it feels.... :)
am i wierd?!?!? hehe :D x

:rotflmao: I'm hoping I like it too Kellie :)

Whatever else you two are on.....can I have some please?:p

Masochists in our midst!!

Oh no that would cover us all actually as we are doing such a punishing diet plan.

OK< that means you might be normal then...in present company!!!!!:p:rolleyes:

:rotflmao: - Lemma I've not even opened the box yet .... I'll let you know how it feels later.

If it's really really really nice and I leave it on till going to work in about 12 hours do I wake up super toned? ;)

hmmmm me too now that I've felt it! I thought it was gonna feel all buzzy and vibraty and quite nice instead I feel like I'm being stabbed at looking at the display it says my muscles are contracting..... and I've just discovered that i don't think I like the feeling of my muscles contracting!

Wonder if it will help me go the loo LOL

oooh and now I've highered it it is quite nice and buzzy ;)

seeeee!! its lovely! xxx haha x

when you've finished do you remove the pads off the belt or leave them on the belt and just put the covers on???????????

My first go is on programme one for 20mins and i've got it at level 21 --- don't know if that's okay???

Leave them on the belt with the covers on.

Good luck with it crazy girl!!!!!

oooh was thinking about getting a slendertone belt, mind you a full on body suit would be quite useful!!! Let us know what you all think of it so i can make up my mind as to get one!

I am buying a lateral thigh trainer off a lady from work so that should be fun!!! xx

Back